Testosterone depo and Drug screening

Pumpjuice187

Does anyone know i'll be good taking a U.A if I were to take Testdepo. The test is a 7 panel test testing for the basic drugs i.e coke, meth, morphine, barbituates, benzo's , K2 (fake weed), Bupinorphine (mind the spelling.) Obviously none of these are Test depo but im just wondering if anyone has any experience with this kind of situation....its basicly A parole kinda piss test. ANY INFO YOU HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. Thanks guys

Pumpjuice187

So this might be a dumb questions but are you saying because obviously hair testing is like way more in depth that i should be fine with a piss test ?

Pumpjuice187

Alright no doubt...yeah I've been doing ALOT of research and that's the general consensus for sure....just wanted to bring it to the table here and see what was gonna be said. I'll post and tell everyone how things go. Thanks again.

suppsforlife

the "7" screen test panel is called like that because it detects "7" things - those ones mentioned. If you have whatever other else than those things - the test is negative. steroids drug tests are usually conducted only in sports and sometimes military.

Pumpjuice187

Yeah that's what I've heard. Like the test for T is a very specific test and I should be good to go. Been doing ALOT of reading online and everything says that same basic thing just wanting to be EXTRA sure for my situation.

Pumpjuice187

Ive been thinking of stopping by a drug store and just getting a Test so i can take it and see the results first hand....That way my nagging ass mind can stop with the stressing lol Feel like a real lame being so worried.

suppsforlife

then again, if you are going to get a drug test that detects steroids it would show positive. if you get the 7 screen test (the one used in most companies) then would be negative.

HGH.to

Ive been thinking of stopping by a drug store and just getting a Test so i can take it and see the results first hand....That way my nagging ass mind can stop with the stressing lol Feel like a real lame being so worried.
plus, if the test is soon, there's no way the steroids wouldn't be detected if the test does catch up steroids. but as said here, that's highly unlikely

Pumpjuice187

Yeah good point. Yeah no I actually was able to get a look at the Test they use...Its just basic shit like I said 7 Panel. I was just more kinda wondering if there was any instances of T Depo causing hot test for Speed. But from the research I've done there are medical docs literally saying "There have been NO known false positives for Methamphetamine due to Testosterone."

Twizted

Chances are extremely slim that you would encounter a test that specifically looks for steroids, unless you are in some sort of professional sport or the like.

Pumpjuice187

Yeah no, not a professional athlete or anything. And like I said earlier I was able to actually see what specific test cup is used and it's just for the normal street drugs not anything crazy. I guess I was more worried about a false positive but I was just reading on how T is naturally released in the urine so if it was gonna cause a False positive that would have happened already since this is not the first time I took a UA in this situation. Definitely learning alot though reading all this shit haha

Pumpjuice187

Honestly you bros have made me feel way friggin better thanks for the feed back. When ever I take the test I'll post about it so the info is here for others

Twizted

It sucks worrying over a drug screen, ive been there and it isn't pleasant. Hopefully you can relax a bit now.