Testosterone in ampule

mikail2k

Hello, everyone.
I wanted to know if someone in here knew how to put ampule inside vials?
Im not a fan of ampules
Hope someone can help

mikail2k

When in ampule you crack them open and they are 250 mg each. I don't want to stay on 250 enanthate for ever and there would be a lot of waste of product. What would you recommend me to do

suppsforlife

Get the amount that you need from the ampule and leave the rest there. Store it properly. When it's time to get the next shot, get the rest from the ampule. If it's not enough, open another ampule and get the rest you need. leave the rest there and again store it properly. repeat.

mikail2k

Thank you so much for the answer you hare been a great help.
Do you know if it is possible to buy a sterile viale and pour all the ampoules in the vial for convience?

HGH.to

Never heard of anyone doing it... just finish those ampules and get yourself vials the next time.

BigGashMan

Thank you so much for the answer you hare been a great help.
Do you know if it is possible to buy a sterile viale and pour all the ampoules in the vial for
Seriously. There is no need to do this and unless you have the machine to seal vials (which you wont as you’re not a lab) you will not be able to keep them sterile. Use the suggestion above until you finish what you have and then buy in 10ml vials next time. I can tell you that a lot of 1ml ampules out there are fake pharma, so if I was you I’d steer clear and find a reputable lab and source and use standard vials in future. Hope this helps.