Testoviron, vs durateston - sustanon

skinnypast

Hello bros, as I see it testoviron is just testosterone enanthate and sustanon for example has a mix of Testosterone propionate/testosterone phenylpropionate/testosterone isocaproate/testosterone decanoate, so my question is: which is better for building muscle mass? Can you use any on a cycle of 250 mg two times a week? Or it’s different? Thanks for any info

HGH.to

No, they are not different because they are both simply going to increase your T levels. That's why there isn't a better one. You can use whichever you want. The difference is in their half-lives. Test Enanthate would enter the system slowly and flush out slower. Sustanon has multiple Test esters, some would enter and flush out faster, others slower. Yet, for beginners, I still recommend Test E instead of Sustanon. as long as you don't understand what are esters, how they work etc.

skinnypast

thank you so much man for your polite answer, is there any recommender article to read about Esthers? I just asked this coz a gym bud told me durasteron was the best for gaining muscle, and I wanted to educate myself more in the subject

HGH.to

there isn't very much you need to know. esters are prolonging the half-life of the compound after injection.
esters respond for how fast it enters your system and gets flushed out. each ester with own half life
such as: Propionate 1-3 days
Enanthate 7-10 days
Cypionate 9-12 days
etc. etc.

skinnypast

there isn't very much you need to know. esters are prolonging the half-life of the compound after injection.
esters respond for how fast it enters your system and gets flushed out. each ester with own half life
such as: Propionate 1-3 days
Enanthate 7-10 days
Cypionate 9-12 days
etc. etc.
Sir I started on TRT with an andrologist that prescribed me testosterone undecanoate and Injected me every three months, isn't that better than injecting twice a week? if the Esthers prolong the action.... thanks again for sharing your knowledge

HGH.to

no, it isn't because it may not be enough to maintain stable blood levels. using testosterone cyp at least once a week is recommended.

skinnypast

okay, now I know why I felt like shit when I was on nebido. Is it the same using cyp and Enanthate? im using testoviron depot it is Enanthate, some alleged youtube gurus say they only need 100 mg week , that's why im using 250 a week and not 500, should I try that for my next cycle? I feel like im progressing taking more testosterone every time and I keep good health

HGH.to

Is it the same using cyp and Enanthate?
there's very little difference in the half-life of Cyp and Enanthate. But still, Enanthate is slightly shorter so I recommend using it twice a week. If you use 100 mg per week, I would say you need 50 mg Monday and 50 mg Thursday, for example.

HGH.to

for health purposes, when you suffer from low T and simply want to get your testosterone levels back to normal, it is good for most people. but to determine your TRT dose, your doc should run some tests

suppsforlife

As explained above, Organon Sustanon or whatever other Sustanon or whatever other Testosterones are the same. as long as you get them from goods sources/brands.
Any good site to buy?
we can't share sources here because it's against forum rules. but, check closely names/avatars and you're going to find everything ;)