Thanks

blastthru23

Hey there fellow mg-era. I want to thank you for having my back on few issues here in the forums. I’m doing my best to keep up with my duty as a mod while work has me quite busy. Thus, I dip in a lot less frequently than I used to. Seems, I’m running damn near solo, except that you guys are handling many of the issues as members, and for that I thank you. Special thanks to WP, Strong, SF, Jar, and JD.:)

SemperFi

You have always taken care of us Blaster so we are just trying to help out as we can. You do what you have to do and the pack will take care of itself when you are absent.

SEMPER FI

BobbyO190

I am amazed at your ability to keep up with the moderator duties. Thanks for your service! And to those same mentioned pillars who keep this site running.

siegmund

I guess I'm a ghost blaster ,, just a illusion ,, I had shot to take care of  but have been here for weeks regularly  ...sorry of I'm not to sociable  , trust me I'm not in the social mood  ...but my dutys and checking reviews and all has been met   ..  

Think I have that right after almost 5 solid years of dedicated service to all ,,  sorry I had issues but I've been back , and slowly I get more sociable... peace brother 

SemperFi

No one and no member is taking anything away from  your service to the community Sieg. Life happens and thats understandable. At the time that Blaster posted this he was doing EVERYTHING by himself. Not a single mod, even milkin, to help police the forum. Not only was he policing the forum solo he was also working a new job which was taking up a lot more time than his previous job. Fortunately, MG in most cases can police itself. 

Instead of making this about you how about thanking Blaster for covering things while you were dealing with more important issues. ;)

It is just sad to me to think that the owners/operators of MG cannot be more appreciative of their mod's or their members. I PM'ed Dexter when Strong made guru status and he didn't even have the courtesy to congratulate him or thank him for his participation. Appreciation is sooooo easy to show yet it is rarely expressed by those who come to expect things of others. 

"If you don't show appreciation to those that deserve it, they will stop doing the things that you appreciate." - Unknown

SEMPER FI

siegmund

I never made the post about me  , that's your perception  ...  also you miss the humor in it  , what am I a ghost ? Or a illusion ? I'd like to think after all the time spent here  , someone would know that but I guess not ...

But Blaster thankyou , if you didnt already know I appreciate you  ...  thankyou agion  , and like I said life hit so I had to take care thanks for filling in   ...I appreciate it  ... and like I said before I haven't been to social but been around  ... 

And semp  thankyou :)