The right way to leave a review

milkin

We are starting to come across more and more incomplete reviews.

Reasons for leaving a review:

• If you have not received your order within a reasonable time period, have loss communication with that source, are getting the run around, or feel that their product quality is not as stated on their web site, then by all means leave a review.

•  If you had a pleasant/unpleasant experience with a source, liked/disliked their services, and have RAN THEIR PRODUCTS FOR A RESONABLE PERIOD BEFORE MAKING A JUDGMENT CALL, then by all means leave a review.

The key words here are: RUN THEIR PRODUCTS BEFORE LEAVING A REVIEW since this is the #1 offense we encounter. Please leave feedback on the effects if the products since this will help others decide whether or not to give this source a try.

Reasons why you should NOT leave a review:

•  If you received product but haven’t sampled it then you should not be writing a review. Simply having a pack land does not constitute a review since its only part of the review process. Congratulations for receiving your package, but the members want to hear about the product quality as well as things like customer service, and delivery time duration. You could have gotten baby aspirin instead of adex but you were too excited about throwing up a review to run the product. Also, not allowing enough time to review products is also a common mistake. If you state that you have been running your test cyp for the past 5 days and state that its “Fire” or “GTG”, then you need to get over to the forums and learn how to run a cycle and what to expect from running a cycle.

Leaving incomplete reviews will not only get your karma dinged, but It may also make you appear as a cheerleader for that source or aka troll.

Members rely on your feedback when researching new sources and sources rely on your feedback for more sales. So think before you leave a review, there are a lot of people relying on what you write.

When leaving a review, you must complete all of the required fields in order for the review to post. You will know if you have done this correctly when you see the confirmation that your review has posted. All incomplete fields will be highlighted in RED upon submission and you must correct in order to complete the review process.

milkin

There still seems to be a tremendous amount of confusion when it comes to writing a COMPLETE source review. On the review page, the rules are clearly stated and a mandatory confirmation check box is your way of saying you have read them. This appears not to be the case since there a still incomplete reviews hitting the boards daily. 

It not magic, the very first paragraph of the rules states the following:

YOUR REVIEW SHOULD CONTAIN YOUR FULL EXPERIENCE 
WITH THE SOURCE AND THE PRODUCT'S EFFECTS. 

This translates to stating your overall expedience with that source and RUNNING the product in order to provide feedback. Simply establishing good communication and receiving your product tells everyone that your source knows how to email and send a package. Where's the feedback pertaining to the product validation ? How long did you run the product for, at what dosage, did you experience any sides, and have you seen any results. These are the questions that members want answers to when researching a source. A good review will generate karma points while an incomplete review will cost you karma points. 
SOURCES- We want you here, really we do so when we chime in or over write someone incomplete review, don't take it as we are trying to tarnish your reputation. The rules are put in place for a reason, we are just enforcing them. Furthermore, a source review page that has good detailed reviews, instead of "Good communication received my pack", is bound to generate more conversation amongst potential customers. Good solid reviews are what members want when researching so ask your customers to review the rules before writing or send them a link with the rules.

cleanandclear

Nice post as usual.  I seen guys leave a review with zero days of use. I dont know what adequately but zero doest really do .  customers reviews help potential buyers make an informed decision . 

milkin

Yo SF, where ya' been bro ? I peeped in on your cycle log the other day to see if you had posted an upate but there were only crickets in there. 

Jvd321

is there an example of a good reveiw.  i have used many online sources and to be fair been happy with all the ones i have used.

milkin

It's pretty straight forward since the whole purpose behind a review is to provide feedback on your dealings with that source. As a member researching a source, I would want to know three key things before selecting that source. Product quality, customer service, and delivery info such as packaging and t/a - nothing too descriptive and no sensitive info such as courier, tracking numbers, and origins of any kind.

Some will write very detailed info such as dosages, cycle durration, and related sides whch really compliments their review. The most common mistake members make when writing a review is leaving out the EFFECTS OF THE PRODUCTS ! If you browse through a few of the reviews you will get an idea of how they are written and the rules clearly state what is expected.

capo

Totally agree with you guys its all about being able to buy safely,some reviews dont really help the buyer when you get quotes "everything looks legit".
Buy it ,Try it then Review the whole experience as a buyer ,its not Rocket Science.

milkin

• This only applies to a handful of you but the number is growing. After receiving hate mail from a few sources and members, for reiterating the rules for writing reviews on their review page, I felt it was time go over the reason behind our existence here.

• We are a competitive review site where persons can evaluate sources based on reviews from MG members. These persons may become members and leave their own reviews based on their experiences with the source they which to review. Members and sources rely on reviews so honest accurate reviews are requested as part of the site rules.

• We understand that many of the members who join MG have been asked by sources to leave a review, and that's great. However, when members leave incomplete reviews and get reminded of the rules by a mod, we want to make certain that everyone understands the logic behind this. We are not trying to blow up your review page with negative activity nor are we trying to tarnish your reputation or ranking. we are simply upholding the rules. The rules are clearly displayed at the top of the review page and accompanied by a confirmation check box which is mandatory in order to leave a review. So if a member can navigate through the member enrollment process then understanding the review rules should not be an issue. Incomplete reviews will continue to receive notification of not observing the rules and moving forward this process may not gentle as it has been. We have been approaching these reprimands very lightly by pointing out the rules and asking members to edit with out docking their karma (Except for repeated offenders).

• So moving forward if you sources, who ask members to drop a review for you, would ask those members to be observant of the rules then your review pages may get more positive review instead of incomplete ones. Don't shoot the mods, we are just here upholding the rules and keeping our community safe.

Hulksmash91

This is the reason ehy so many love this site. Mods reminding people of rules doesnt tarnis a sources name. Any good customer reads through your reviews and we like to see all the info about ta, product quality...everything. if its just about fast ta, more then likely im not going to buy from you.

d882s

I have received a shipment from a source and there are many problems with it (item broken, bad expiry date, wrong brand), is it fine to leave a review now and then edit it 1-2 months later to add product effects? (Contacted the source to inform them about the problems with the order.) Other people who are looking to order in the next 1-2 months will benefit from reading my review if I can post it before then.

Dolf

Hey brother in your situation you have a couple options here. You can put it in that particular sources ask and discuss section located on a tab just above the sources name and score. Once you've used the products for the proper amount of time you can then leave a review. 21 days for short esters and orals. 42 days for long esters. You can also create a cycle log http://musclegurus.to/node/add/cycles here you can lay out your cycle and leave detailed updates of your experience with this particular cycle.

I really appreciate you asking about something you were unclear about. 

I'll also add that you should make a proper intro and let the community welcome you. Make friends and get active my man. 

d882s

Thank you. I'll make the ask and discuss post with details of the situation with the source and then when I can leave a review I'll include those details there too.

What is considered acceptable to put in the post and review? For example, if the source assured me that expiry dates are going to be long but it was not, is it fine to include an excerpt of that email from the source and a photo of the product's actual expiry date?

Dolf

No emails my man. We don't want security issues to arise or rules violated. Just state it in your post and reviews without violating any rules. http://musclegurus.to/content/rules-and-guidelines review the rules and I'm still looking forward to your intro.

GS9902

And don't sell your soul for a free vial Either. It's an everyday occurrence at other review sites. Just yesterday a Src who I've been assisting with a pubertal gyno problem thinks he's doing me a proper by offering me a kick as a thank you. I don't see it that way. It's a fast track to putting yourself in chains