The Ultimate Diet 2.0

SemperFi

[[{"fid":"34599","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":"The Ultimate Diet 2.0.pdf","attributes":{"class":"file media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

blastthru23

Finally, got the round tuit (for some reason this one wasn't exactly round, kind of oblong, oblong tuit haha) i needed to start reading this book. Quite captivating thus far, though I am not too far along. I figured I should at least say thanks for posting the link before I forget! So, Thanks :)

And, you know what? Thanks for all that you bring here and everywhere else. Thanks for speaking your mind and from "that place" of honesty. And, Thanks man for really doing what is right for you with the express intent of helping others out, to point us in the direction of safe, sane, and betterment. You know, thanks for bringing a sense of challenge, if not a sense, just plain and simple a challenge. A challenge to our views, a challenge to our beliefs, a challenge to our training, a challenge to knowledge SemperFi. Challenges aren't meant to be easy, and our type of folk here typically thrive on a challenge. I know I do, even though I may whine about it from time timelol.

And you know what? Thank you for being a guiding light for me personally. Thanks man, from the bottom of my heart, whether you know it or not, you've been instrumental the last year + in many ways. So there ya go, now you know :)

strong

+2 Blast and X's 2.  I thank the man quite a bit.  Good guy to "not want to fail"   I use him to make me stronger....

blastthru23

Yeah, I do get a lot of strength and determination from SF, shit man, from the whole community of regulars for that matter. All I can hope for is that I am able to give back in a meaningful way. "Meaningful" is key, too. From here on, I will be making it a priority to really think things through before I go giving advice, and shit like that. The recent discussions have really shed light on the matter for me at least. I've been telling my daughter to be careful and deliberate since day one basically, I need to step up my game in that matter lol. Live and learn. I can't remember the exact quote from Socrates/Plato but I think it goes something like this: "The unexamined life is not worth living." something like that. Here at MG, and thanks to SF in large part, we do examine life, or at least make attempts at it. I know you do, Strong, I've seen you doing that since I jumped on the MG train, getting wiser purdy durned quick if you ask me :) It's what's really cool about this site. Growth in all sorts of ways...

blastthru23

Bombesin sounds like a pretty cool hormone. Controlled re feeds of high carb meals over a course of days instead of one day may help with keeping muscle during a dieting phase, or a more controlled lean mass increase diet...Seems exogenously administered testosterone controls cortisol, and mitigates the effect of shbg when dieting insofar as there is just more testosterone in the blood (maybe adding a dht derivative helps this too when dieting; playing with synergy may turn out to be a great idea and approach)... (i'm on page 27 by the way, on to cyclical dieting it looks like)...cool it looks like I am on the same page with the author with extended periodic refeeds of carbohydrates. this is fucking fun...I'm thinking, at this point, that perhaps increasing carbs in a wave fashion over a few days might be a good idea. Say I want to refeed by adding 1000 grams of carbs. I could increase carbs by say 333 on day 1, 400 on day 2, 267 on day 3 (let's assume that I'm eating around 100g of carbs per day or less, a contest prep sort of diet I suppose). It seems that would more or less match the leptin increase or rebound that occurs once carbs are reintroduced thus telling the brain to stop using amino acids as fuel, more or less (still wrapping my head around the leptin, insulin, ghrelin, bombesin matrix)...Damn, this is getting deep...I'm writing this as I am reading it if you didn't catch that already lol...Never heard of DAG oil before...On to hormone sensative lipase...Whoa dude! Hmmm adrenalin increases HSL (ECA stack?, ooo, androgens increase sensitivity in beta-2 receptors which are found in the "stubborn fat"areas in men...Stanolone, masteron?) Damn this is a good read! But its making me hungry, then I eat and insulin comes in winning the battle over the catecholamines, so any fat loss that may be occurring will be halted. And, I will halt here. Sorry if this bugs anyone, was sort of a selfish move, probably should have taken notes in a note pad instead :p

SemperFi

Everybody hop on board another Blaster Crazy Train ;) +2 Blast for the dissection.

Let us all pray that his mental wounds start healing before it is too late for us all.

[[{"fid":"34646","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Crazy Train (Remastered)","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

Titanings

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Everybody hop on board another Blaster Crazy Train ;) +2 Blast for the dissection.</p><p>Let us all pray that his mental wounds start healing before it is too late for us all.</p><p>
</p><p>I hope they don't heal I kind of like him just the way he is, his crazy seems perfectly sane to me.....does that mean my crazy matches his crazy? lol, oh well :)</p><p>And holy cow semper I am loving all the new stuff but I feel like your a college professor who just assigned a whole slew of reading assignments for the weekend with a quiz on Monday lol. Must....find....time....to....read....it....all.....</p>

blastthru23

Man, I lost that piece of equipment awhile back. Looking for it was pointless, I think it evaporated... too much of a good thing ;)

huzzah00

I used UD2.0 for a couple months this past summer, and (as a natural) it was by far the most effective diet/training protocol I've ever used. I've never seen such dramatic results. It's really the only true re-comp method I've ever seen work to a noticeable degree. A friend of mine ran it at the same time and experienced similar results.

You really have to have everything dialed in and can't deviate from the strict schedule much at all. But if your lifestyle can support it, and you have the dedication to stick with it as written, it'll do wonders.

Gill-The-Gainer

Controlled re feeds of high carb meals over a course of days instead of one day may help with keeping muscle during a dieting phase, or a more controlled lean mass increase diet.