the YOU DIG

Carpediem2227

alright just made a purchase today two test E (250) and two test PROP (100). heres my plan (of course open to ideas and criticism and i even take compliments too lol. im going to pin 100 MG E.O.D of the prop to jumpstart the ENAN. im going to pin the ENAN twice a week for 500 MG total. i still dont know if i should cycle for 16 weeks with the test or 12...my PCT is going to be nolva and clomid for one month because YES i would like to keep my gains believe it or not. so right now im 5'7 150 lbs with low body fat. i plan on getting to 175 and keeping at least 15LBS. SO that is where diet comes into play. im not going to write my Food schedule just yet but simply put it will be mid 3,000 cal intake range with appx 250 G protien intake. My work out schdule is chest/tris....back/Bis.....shoulders and heavy Ab workout.....legs day.....and OFF thats 4 on one rest. everyday i will hit abs (except off day. but shoulder day i like to hit em harder then most....so thats the plan for now. always subject to change. hoping to see the prop kick in first 2 weeks so i can see some improvments qucik! thx for taking the time to read!

Kfizzle

Sounds good bro. Get you some aromasin in there. 12 weeks will be good. Remember time on needs to equal time off. 

SenseiMiagi

Same cycle Im doing right now aside that Im running provi as well.  Stick with 12 weeks IMO, as am I.  Loving the test prop kick...typically do Dbol, but I am now sold on prop kickers going forward.  You will feel the prop week 2ish, and you should be in a hell of a mood.

Agree with others regarding ai.  Aromasin/arimidex, whatever you prefer.  Id get bloodwork done week 5.  That will first confirm the test you have is dosed correctly and legit, and 2 you can check estro and have an idea what if any ai doses need to be added/dropped.

Enjoy the run, be careful around week 7 of trying to lift too much weight.  You will feel you can, your muscles will want to, but your tendons may not agree.....on cycle injuries are common.  I almost always get some type of injury due to my strength confidence, so I am warning myself right now as well.

Carpediem2227

hahaha shit man yea that sounds like me...always trying to compete with myself. thats some good 411. and yes as a matter of fact im going to get some tests done friday to see what everything is like B4 first pin. and i will use your advice and schedule another for week 5. 

gearbankintl

you can get the tests at anylabttestnow, or quest in most states !!!!

personally I would pin the prop E.D. 100mg or cut it in half , half ml E.D. the levels will be much more constant that way and way better jump start