GainSpire.org Customer Discussions

MusculeX

Hello dear MG members, We have long wanted to be part of this awesome community but I always put it off until later. I think the time has finally come:cool:
Let me introduce our store,
We are international AAS Supplier with stock located in Europe πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί
We do shipping to US and EU 🚚
We provide full guarantee πŸ’ͺ

We are official Hilma Biocare, Omstal Pharma and Somatrop Lab distributors.
We always have monthly discounts and special prices for Bulk orders.
We will be happy to support and provide any required information!
Have a great leg day to everyone πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ

MusculeX

Dear Members of MuscleGurus! We, at TheBBPower, are truly pleased to represent our online store within this community!

We are Giving away 10x Oxandrolone by Hilma Biocare to 5x lucky members! Each will get 2x tubs of this product and we expect your current shape picture to be posted as soon as it lands.

We will choose lucky members random. If you will ready to take a part in our giveaway we would kindly ask you to share your cycle to which you would like to add Oxandrolone . We will announce 5x winners 1 day before our promo runs out!!!!

Also we would like to announce BIG SALE for all community members 30% for all AAS, HGH, IGF-1

Use promo code: musclegurus to get your additional discount!

[email protected]

MusculeX

BIG SALE for all community members 30% for all AAS, HGH, IGF-1

Use promo code: musclegurus to get your additional 30% discount!

MightyZ78

So I was on body building power and I was reading a lab report and unfortunately after I made an order and at bottom seen the web address to verify lab report. So I copied it and tried it to find it doesn't exist. So I sent two emails to bbpower with no response as of yet. Huh I wonder. So hopefully this is just some kind of mistake. Because musclegurus has them as a verified hot source and I'm hoping it's true but I got a bad feel. So I also ordered two matching roidtest tests to personally verify the gear that I hope to have this week from them and if alls good I'll even give a good review here and on there site. So if anyone has feedback holler back

MusculeX

So I was on body building power and I was reading a lab report and unfortunately after I made an order and at bottom seen the web address to verify lab report. So I copied it and tried it to find it doesn't exist. So I sent two emails to bbpower with no response as of yet. Huh I wonder. So hopefully this is just some kind of mistake. Because musclegurus has them as a verified hot source and I'm hoping it's true but I got a bad feel. So I also ordered two matching roidtest tests to personally verify the gear that I hope to have this week from them and if alls good I'll even give a good review here and on there site. So if anyone has feedback holler back
Hey buddy, i think we have already solve this issue! Same was from my side i try to check on janoshik web-page, i made it from 5th time, not sure maybe they have some issue with their web-page, but after few try's it was confirmed πŸ’ͺ
If any one else facing the same problem, please let me know!

MightyZ78

So yep as bbpower says was just a weird site thing and it verified. Didn't have time to update yesterday. Hope to get my order soon??? And hopefully add a great review on here...

MusculeX

So yep as bbpower says was just a weird site thing and it verified. Didn't have time to update yesterday. Hope to get my order soon??? And hopefully add a great review on here...
Have already provided tracking number my friend

MusculeX

New week- new products sale

Boldenone / EQ 37.40 €

Nandrolone Decanoate 37.40 €

Trenbolone acetate 39.00 €

Trenbolone Enanthate 46.75 €

image.png

MusculeX

πŸ₯Products Of The WeekπŸ₯

πŸ’₯15% DISCOUNTπŸ’₯

1️⃣ Cut Stack / Cut Mix by Hilma Biocare