Think I hit the gluteal artery.

LukeHayes

My second injection probably a little too high up. Stuck the needle in hit something thought it was a nerve pulled the needle out and had blood oozing out for about five seconds. Currently no pain and bleeding has stopped. Has anyone had this happen before do you think anything is going to happen like swelling? I thought that entire quadrant was clear of anything.

Last edited:

Twizted

If it just oozed out then you nicked a vein. Doubt it was an artery, it would have probably squirted across the room. I've seen arteries push plungers back, this was during my junky past.

You may bruise a little but I wouldn't expect much

otfjoey300

My second injection probably a little too high up. Stuck the needle in hit something thought it was a nerve pulled the needle out and had blood oozing out for about five seconds. Currently no pain and bleeding has stopped. Has anyone had this happen before do you think anything is going to happen like swelling? I thought that entire quadrant was clear of anything.
Look up online how to do injections properly brother. You could hurt yourself hitting nerves and shit. It really sounds like you’re in a bad spot. Try outer quads if your gear isn’t high concentration; I can use slin pins for my injections almost anywhere

JohnnyPsycho

I have injections that sometime are 100% painless and do not bleed at all and then there are the others... I have found some gentle massage after the injection at the site seems to remedy most of those issues.

seymour

I have injections that sometime are 100% painless and do not bleed at all and then there are the others... I have found some gentle massage after the injection at the site seems to remedy most of those issues.
When injecting glutes or quads it is VERY HELPFUL to use a foam roller afterwards and for the first few days following the pin. Doing delts and other areas can be nearly impossible to use the foam roller on; however, you can get a good massage with the hands. Foam roller is going to do a much better job though as they are used for a myofascial deep tissue massage.

In all honesty, people should use foam roller on their IT bands and glutes regularly in the first place. Regular stretching and use of foam roller helps to keep knots out of ligaments and keep the muscles relaxed and healthy.

bobby ricky

A ventrogluteal injection is almost always totally painless. I fucked up A quad injection one time and leg swelled and had A bad time walking so I switched and never looked back. I also never aspirate . Just make sure no air in syringe.

seymour

A ventrogluteal injection is almost always totally painless. I fucked up A quad injection one time and leg swelled and had A bad time walking so I switched and never looked back. I also never aspirate . Just make sure no air in syringe.
Why do you never aspirate?

Regardless of whether or not there is air in the syringe the needle may still be inserted into a vein. Injecting into the vein is a huge problem.

bobby ricky

I understand fully. I watch A very smart well spoken take no shit professional named gill T on the lifting dermatologist. He runs A trt clinic and has helped athletes with peds in the past. He has A you tube just on why not to aspirate. He gives hundreds of injections per week with no problems.Never had A problem but people should always do what makes them feel comfortable.

seymour

I understand fully. I watch A very smart well spoken take no shit professional named gill T on the lifting dermatologist. He runs A trt clinic and has helped athletes with peds in the past. He has A you tube just on why not to aspirate. He gives hundreds of injections per week with no problems.Never had A problem but people should always do what makes them feel comfortable.
Interesting, I'm going to check that out today. Is the youtube just linked to Gill T?

PedritoHID

That happened to me one time, I think its the pressure of the T, nothing really happened, no pain or anything, Dave from RX Muscle on YouTube explains why that happens.

That guy is the GOAT, he knows a lot, also Dave from RX Muscle also recommend to not aspirate, I've never done either and nothing has happened so far.

bobby ricky

I’m trying to find it again myself. I’m at work right now I’ll try again later tonight and I’ll post it when I find it.

Rhino73

I don’t aspirate either, also based on Gill T advice. Glutes are a fairly large safe area, if you’re hitting the same area twice a week it’s pretty hard to go wrong.
I have also been trying something else that I saw suggested where you do suck in some air after you have the correct dose loaded, let it travel up to between the plunger and oil and then use that air to push all the gear in to you with no waste left in the pin.
Obviously you keep an eye on what your doing and don’t push the air in but it does eliminate a lot of waste that adds up over time.

seymour

I’m not good at this stuff but I think this is the link .

Should You Aspirate When Injecting Testosterone?​

Thanks a lot broski, I'm going to give this a watch.

I might end up switching my method and joining the club. Sounds like this guy is quite knowledgeable and it seems a lot of you vets run his methods.

Greatly appreciate it!!!