think my stuff might be bunk?

Carpediem2227

Okay, so i just started a cycle (first one) i have been pinning test e twice a week (prochem) and it leaves me feeling sore. HOWEVER it is running out and i went through a source (Local) and bought some test e and prop.from a company called xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx. (Xxxxxx company)  i pinned 1 ML of the prop last night in my leftcheek and i feel no soreness at all. could my tolerance have bulit up from pinning the xxxxxxx stuff? also. i literally dropped a little in my mouth of the xxxxxxx test e and it tasted different then the xxxxxxx stuff. IDK WHAT TO DO hahaha. or think...

Outlawthing

First off bro make an intro  here is link in it give us your stats cycle history  goals  and such 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

Let the guys here get to know you  Next you can't Talk about  sources or gear on open forum 

read the rules here is link 

https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself

make an intro bro and everyone here will help you.  I will say this just because gear doesn't hurt when you inject it doesn't mean it's bunk so  take a breather ...... For now 

Kfizzle

Hahaha you crack me up with this one lol. OK so first thing first don't post source names. 

You should not be judging the quality of your test by if it makes you sore or what it tastes like. To be honest you may have some really good shit there that doesn't hurt (called post injection pain or PIP) you may have also been experiencing virgin muscle soreness from them not ever being pinned before. 

The best way to know the quality is to run your test e for about 5-6 weeks (prop 2-3 weeks) and go get blood work done at private Med labs.

Being your first cycle you will know if it's good or not from how you feel. Give it about 5 weeks tho.

I don't know either of the sources you listed so I can't help there but this is a review site so maybe they are listed here somewhere and someone has left a review.  

Carpediem2227

okay i made an intro bro. sorry about that....so im obviously worried i may have bunk stuff. i have literally 3 different manufactures right now. some i ordered online and some i got locally. i dont know what good and whats not...

Carpediem2227

lmao. virgin muscle soreness. yea i may. however for the past ten days i used a certain brand and it made me sore! then i tried this new brand it it doesnt make me sore AND i read PROP WILL make you sore...you know? however i was using test E and im continuing too run test e and PROP now just different stuff....idk man

Outlawthing

This site will help you. In every way my friend great people and sources here. We just gotta get to know you a little is all 

Carpediem2227

yeah its cool bro i understand that. i want to like put ALL my sources out there and manfacture companies who i ordered from online as well but i guess that against the rules? because i want to know if Im wasting my time or whatever. 

wtdragon

Lol.guys always taste stuff. Wtf.. like back in the day when I was in high school and bout to go down on my girl for first time, I gave it a lil taste test first. Tasted great but turned out to be worst piece of ass ever. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

The taste taste isn't a good test? Thought that was the go to method. All you gonna taste is the ba and bb anyway. Hell the way y'all going thru it I think you guys are drinking it

Carpediem2227

ok i get it the taste test is stupid. but no one is saying anything about how i pinned some test P and didnt get sore....i read that its like mandatory to get sore the next day.

SenseiMiagi

Yes, it was posted that not all test P makes you sore.  I am on test P right now that gives no pain.  Only way to tell if gear is bunk is results and blood tests, or you could send a sample to testing agency.  No one here can tell you your stuff is bunk, pain after injection is NOT an indicator.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Yea pip is the worst to go off of, how many times has bunk gear felt like a mule kicked a person? Scientific testing is the only way to know for sure

csancheezy

are so many factors involved in the equation: like injection technique, how much you pinned, where you pinned, what is the carrier oil in the gear. I have test prop right now from two sources and one had almost has 0 pip and the other barely has any at all. So pip  from your gear is not a must for it to be good. Also you seem like you really are unsure about the basics of cycling, due to the way your posts seem like your freaking out, do you have an AI? how much are you pinning per week? What is your diet like? training regimen? You seem underweight, and may want to consider that you havent reached you natural limit..... Not trying to be a dick here, just trying to be real wit ya.

Carpediem2227

no i hear you bro. i mean im NEW to cycling not NEW to working out. i mean i feel like ive hit my barrier. ive maxed out on the creatine stuff. i want to go to the next level. i train four days on 1 day off. i literally sit an office all day and eat and watch tv. haha. so eating is not a problem. i got proper calorie and protein and carb intake... but yea i mean who would NOT be worried about what they are getting? im sure a lot of people go through this till they find there"guy" and i have been looking for a forum like this for awhile so if anything maybe this can help someone else out as well. as this is a community right?

Carpediem2227

and i understand the basics of cycling bro. what i dont understand is deciphering what is real and what is not...lots of counterfeits and phonies...is there not? this isnt like weed where you can look at a nug and be like oh wow this is good shit! (and i dont smoke anymore for the record)

wtdragon

Not sure if what you got is good.it's hard especially if your not seeing or feeling the results. Hang in there ,or in here I should say. I haven't been disapointed since I've been here. Check out all top rated sources and watch all your concerns dissappear.  I for one hope this place never goes away. 

SenseiMiagi

You are in the right place to learn, and there is a lot to learn.  You are right, you should be worried about what you are injecting...however once you have been here for a bit you will see there are a lot of options.  You can never be 100% sure unless it is pharmacy grade from a pharmacy, but you can be pretty damned confident.  Spend some time here and you will see.