think my stuff might be bunk?

wtdragon

You sound like my wife APL ,she says hell babe why don't you just get a funnel.  So to be funny I taped a syringe to the bottom of a beer bong 

Carpediem2227

wow i wish i would have got on a forum earlier! you guys all rock man. i always read this shit and never participated but you guys have all been a big help! thx. now that working out is a lifestyle im going to become a muscleguru junkie.

Dolf

X2 with kfizz...I don't know how many times guys think they're eating 4 or 5 thousand calories per day, and when they use an app to track they realize they're only eating 2200 calories. Aas is an aid but food is the most anabolic substance you can put in your body. 

Carpediem2227

sure. since i hit the gym first thing in the morning (due to work schedule) i wake up and drink whey protein shake. come to work eat 5 hard bolied eggs, 1.5 cups uncooked oatmeal, bannana,  then i snack on 1 cup cottage cheese fat free, then i eat 6 OZ fresh deli meat sandwhich with large lead spinich. then i eat 4 tbs peanut butter. then another protein shake. then i go home and eat 6-8OZ of meat (pork chops or chicken usually) then i max on 4 oz of greek yogurt before sleep. also i eat fruit all through out the day....and drink lots of water. and i cant lie i drink like 2 brisks a day cuz theyre so F'in good.

A

AnabolicPerformance

Diet has to be there for sure. Eating clean and until you feel like it's about to come back up, repeat 5-7 times a day is a start on 5000 calories

Dolf

It's hard to pound down 5000 calories of clean food. Dirty food not so much, but at 150lbs and lean as he is some dirt in his diet wouldn't hurt.

Dolf

That's a good start, but its probably no more than 2500 calories just caculating in my head. You need to add 2 more meals into your day. Checkout kfizz's current diet https://musclegurus.to/forum/members-stuff/logs/97952-kfizzle-journey

A

AnabolicPerformance

I didnt even notice his height/weight. Yea he should be eating anything that doesn't eat him, even if it puts up a struggle at first. Outlaw could kill some cows for him. Must be ectomorph all the way

A

AnabolicPerformance

What I wouldn't do to have his problem. Every bulker be a lean bulker no matter what. He sure won't be worried about what a cutter even is much less running one

Dolf

That was me...really had to learn to pound down the calories to maintain my gains. Now that I'm older I gotta be more careful about what goes down my big mouth.

Kfizzle

Damn I been missing the convo!  You guys blowing this thread up! You know I love a good diet topic lol. Yes I think we found a starting point to get some serious gains from this cycle.

csancheezy

this a community and yes this is a place to help you. But bc you are asking questions about a long ester test after only using it for a few weeks that makes me think you dont know much about the compounds. Also if you are asking if pip is related to potency of gear then it also makes me think the same thing, as well as why you jump to prop if it is your first cycle? I still havent heard you mention if you have an AI on hand yet. Just trying to see where you really are and what you understand so we can help you move forward. Also I do not think you are gonna put on any weight with that diet at the bottom, just IMO.

Carpediem2227

Awesome!! Hahah damn I just drove home for work and the party got started! I missed everything...yea I'm  5'7 150 no fat...at all I'm going  to put another pic up! 

Kfizzle

Same here. When I first started lifting at 150 lbs 5 years ago I started adding up my calories and it was no wonder I was 150 lbs. Started eating EVERYTHING that wasn't locked up. It was hard and painful but it was working. Now I have to clean it up to keep the look I want but I can get away with a lot 

Carpediem2227

As far as pct I'm going to do a clomid or nolva typical 4 week pct. As far as my cycle since I bet all my shit is bunk I'm starting from scratch I'm going to fronyload test e and run that for 12 weeks and 1000 mg tren ace a week...lmao jk don't get all crazy on me...just test e 500 or 750 I'm drbating also debating on kick starting with prop