think my stuff might be bunk?

Dolf

Haha I loved the tren joke brother. You've ggot a great sense of humor. You'll fit in perfect here my man.

Carpediem2227

Okay that diet plan looks awesome however kfizzle is 215 lbs I'm 150 do I need all that? Plus it seems costly lol not trying to sound like a cheap ass but hey gotta keep it real.

Carpediem2227

Yeah I swere I wnt to do tren so bad guys its in my blood to be all out like that. It's all fun and games till your on trenI hear! 

Dolf

When I roofed in the summer I'd get down to 150lbs at 6ft 2in. That's skinny...like a skeleton with skin on it. Lol of course at 225lbs I stillmlook in the mirror and think I'm skinny. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

That is just an idea and a place to start...adjust to suit you. As far as price I will say what someone told me, muscle costs money...question is how big can you afford to be. Seriously tho you can shop around, look for sales, and buy in bulk. Those will keep costs down

Dolf

No not that many cals, but upwards of 3500. Get the myfitnesspal app on your phone and start tracking your current calories. 

A

AnabolicPerformance

Tree will tell him what 700 feels like and how quick you will want to back that shit down. Prolly takes Kfizz longer to sit up in his chair than it does to wish you hadn't ran that

Carpediem2227

dude my cycle is so messed up lets put it this way my first PIn was 9-29-15. of test e ive been running it every four days along with some tren but that cant be real because i have no sides what so ever no sweats. nothing then i switched my test e up to a different manufacture cuz my first ran out

Carpediem2227

i know i know. but even in marathons i like to get head starts! haha. i might even be the guy to take a shortcut and run through cut through the alleys to get to the finish line first. IM HARD HEADED. honest tho.

Dolf

Yea bro your not gonna feel those compounds in less than 2 weeks. You need to drop the tren...seriously! Do you have an ai and da? AI = aromatase Inhibitor  (adex or aro) da = dopamine agonist  (caber or prami) I really don't think you want to grow boobs and lactate out of them while your dick goes dead and your girl is wondering why you won't wear that puss out like you were a few weeks before!

Carpediem2227

my guy said provieron would be fine....i bought that...yea like my dick still work fine. my balls are still as small as they always are nothing has changed there either....might be noticing i want to scerw everything i walk by. but then agian im always like that

Dolf

Proviron can help with estro, but it's not an ai. Tren, npp, and deca are 19nor compounds which can cause prolactin sides. Prolactin causes the infamous deca dick, and causes you to grow tits that ooze milk. These are very powerful hormones you're putting into your body. This stuff can hurt you if not properly ran. My advice for you is to drop evetything. Get you an ai and pct meds and start this cycle over the proper way for a beginner. Test only. I'm not opposed to an oral kick start like tbol or var either. Read this https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here/92480-first-cycle-checklist-and-shopping-list and some of the other post in here https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/new-to-steroids-start-here

Carpediem2227

yep thats the plan bro. hey where can i post pictures of my gear with out breaking the rules? i would like you guys to check it out sometime...