Third cycle involving Tren but at low dose!

Simon222

I've only took about 2 steroid cycles in the past and looking to take another one-off cycle. Looking to get to 90 KG. What are your thoughts on my cycle?

Height: 5'6
Weight: 77 KG

8 week cycle
500 mg Test E (Twice/wk)
150 mg Tren E (Twice/wk)
0.5 mg Arimidex/Anastrozole (Twice/wk)

2 weeks from last steroid injection will start PCT
HCG (500iu twice a week)
Clomid & Nolvadex (Not sure on dose yet)

Blood Work
- 2 weeks before
- 5 weeks mid cycle
- Post cycle

Last edited:

BiggyBill

If you want to up those 13 kg and you are not very experienced with roids, tren isn’t your best option.
First: you said you had 2 cycles, how you had ur PCTs if you sre not sure about nolva/clomid doses?
Second: make sure your diet (calorie surplus) and training is on point
Third: test e (and any other enanthate steroid) is best used twice a week.
Fourth: instead of your plan, better go for 500 mg test e (250 mg twice weekly) for 10 weeks and if you previously had 2 cycles and responded well - deca about 300 mg once weekly for 10 weeks or dbol 30-50 mg for first 6 weeks.
Fifth: arimidex shouldn’t be used unless needed. With only testosterone 300 mg weekly (tren doesn’t aromatize so it doesn’t count) 0.5 mg eod might be too much estrogen suppression so you wont gain

HGH.to

If you never used Tren, better use Tren A - used every day, but you get instant results plus side effects subside if you stop using it in case of anything.
and yeah, steroids with Enanthate ester are better used 2 times a week (like Monday and Thursday)
in the end, i do agree with Bill - better go for Deca if you want to put on some muscles.

Simon222

If you want to up those 13 kg and you are not very experienced with roids, tren isn’t your best option.
First: you said you had 2 cycles, how you had ur PCTs if you sre not sure about nolva/clomid doses?
Second: make sure your diet (calorie surplus) and training is on point
Third: test e (and any other enanthate steroid) is best used twice a week.
Fourth: instead of your plan, better go for 500 mg test e (250 mg twice weekly) for 10 weeks and if you previously had 2 cycles and responded well - deca about 300 mg once weekly for 10 weeks or dbol 30-50 mg for first 6 weeks.
Fifth: arimidex shouldn’t be used unless needed. With only testosterone 300 mg weekly (tren doesn’t aromatize so it doesn’t count) 0.5 mg eod might be too much estrogen suppression so you wont gain

1. It was 7 years ago, hence I'm thinking 20mg Nolva every day for 4 weeks

2.100%

3. Yes you are right "enanthate steroid" is best used twice a week. I wrote it wrong on the post.

4. "500 mg test e (250mg twice weekly)" - Sounds good. I took Deca previously and did not respond well, Only with Tren I responded well, hence why I would like to take Tren this cycle.

5. Would you suggest "Arimidex" twice a week at 0.5mg?

Please check my edited post again, I'm trying to find a good safe low but effective dose of Tren E.

Simon222

If you never used Tren, better use Tren A - used every day, but you get instant results plus side effects subside if you stop using it in case of anything.
and yeah, steroids with Enanthate ester are better used 2 times a week (like Monday and Thursday)
in the end, i do agree with Bill - better go for Deca if you want to put on some muscles.

Tren worked well for me better compared to Deca. Tbh I don't want to be injected every day or every other day as it can become a nuisance. Hence why I'm going with Tren E. Yes I will use "Enanthate ester" twice a week.

suppsforlife

Would you suggest "Arimidex" twice a week at 0.5mg?
it highly depends. this dosage is great for some people, is not enough for others, or too much for someone else. listen to your body. start running test and do not use arimidex unless you start noticing estrogen related issues.
If you have not used steroids in 7 years, better go for Testosterone alone. and instead of Trenbolone, better try milder compounds. If you are sure you want TREN ONLY, then go for 200 mg a week maximum

HGH.to

Common PCT plans: 2 weeks after last test E dosage start administering Nolvadex and Clomid. Nolvadex 40mg/day Clomid 50mg/day. Both for 2 weeks. Then reduce dosages of both compounds for 2 more weeks (total 4 weeks PCT) and stop.
I wouldn't recommend HCG during PCT due to possible increase of estrogens. That's why if you want to add HCG, better add it the last 2-4 weeks of your cycle before jumping into PCT.

Simon222

Common PCT plans: 2 weeks after last test E dosage start administering Nolvadex and Clomid. Nolvadex 40mg/day Clomid 50mg/day. Both for 2 weeks. Then reduce dosages of both compounds for 2 more weeks (total 4 weeks PCT) and stop.
I wouldn't recommend HCG during PCT due to possible increase of estrogens. That's why if you want to add HCG, better add it the last 2-4 weeks of your cycle before jumping into PCT.
Great advice