This is my confession

swolesam

Burr, in the nic of time brother! I just logged into it from a different tab in my browser, and yes under foods, i see a nice breakdown like you said. Why the hell is this not available on the mobile app though?????

SweetSavage

Sharon, I hope you don't take this as patronizing but I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! So many people will get weight loss surgery and then never follow it up with changing their lifestyle. Never give up. Everybody will hit a plateau, where you'll see results and then you don't and that's when the weak give up! Stay strong, grasshopper! LOL

Love Love Love

SharonKY

Thank you so much for the kind words.  Sometimes I just need to vent because I have a husband who's metabolism is that of a superhero. (He is a marathon runner for the last 20 years)  He doesnt quite get the weight gain stuff....

M

Mister A

The perspective we have on life directly determines the effect our lives have on us. We can eliminate the concept of experiencing a setback or the concept of failure by viewing everything we encounter on our journey as beneficial. This experience has been so beneficial for you because it's allowed you to develop more clarity, more motivation and more determination to achieve your goals. By taking a path that does not lead to our goal, we have successfully narrowed down the remaining potential paths. The more paths we walk that don't yield the results we want, the more clear the right path becomes. So congratulations on making such good progress.