Thoughts on AI for Height

HasseGren

I’m 17 years old at the moment, turning 18 in a couple of months. Was wondering if an AI would help reduce estrogen, therefore increasing testosterone as a side effect and lastly increasing height as estrogen seems to be the driving force in the closing of growth plates. I have gynecomastia at the moment, i got it checked out a year ago but got nothing prescribed. Due to both of these reasons I was wanting second thoughts on just this, taking an AI for further estrogen reduction and height increase as a side effect. In case it is relevant I have never taken any hormones nor anabolic steroids.

suppsforlife

That's a huge mistake. Please don't do it. You're way too young to use an AI and this might lead to so many problems. and using AI for height is wrong on so many levels. Your hormones are still imbalanced at that age, using anything would imbalance it even worse making it all worse. If you have gynecomastia, your doctor knows best how to deal with it. Don't run anything unless a doctor tells you to. Please, do not make mistakes that you're very likely to regret later!

HGH.to

Just wanted to say that I completely agree with supps on this. Do not run AI for height - you're very likely to regret doing so

HasseGren

I appreciate it, I’ll stay away from it. I’m interested in the topic though and is there any way you could elaborate on why it’d be a bad idea or why it wouldn’t work in my suggested way?