Thoughts on tren , Domestic US or Import ?

Standingup

I have noticed that most of the european sources have some great prices for test and a few other items, yet the price on tren ace is always much higher. 

In thinking about this on my own I considered perhaps that finaplex (the primary ingredient) is strictly an American cattle industry thing. So all non US sources must import their fina to brew their tren. 

Anyone know if my thought is accurate ?   Anyone know if other countries in Europe use finaplex in livestock ?

siegmund

I just seen some of the pricing domestic and your way and I would have to agree the prices are deffently up there , has to be something getting imported ,,unless everyone just has a fixed market on there trenn over there to stay competive

N

noveskeelite

Yeah man I wondered that myself. Tren is like double or sometimes triple the price of test. I was always assuming its because its always in such high demand. But the fina theory makes a lot of sense.

joseywales

i would suggest buying it within your country - at those prices you dont want to give it away to the border inspectors

B

Bulkbeef

Sources don't use fina to brew tren, . They use raw trenbolone powder made in china and so do US sources.  Why is the price higher? because the demand is higher. Fina pellets have long been outdated since the price tripled years ago cause they were finding out it was being abused.

D

dionysus

Any tren a or e is expensive because of the process to create the compound for human consumption. Believe it or not Nandrolone is more expensive to manufacture than tren. I know someone who gets his compounds from the manufacture (no middle man means no cutting agents added to maximize his/her profit ;)

DL

B

Bulkbeef

and why is the process of cooking the tren powder vs test any different? 

D

dionysus

Its not. Actually Test Ace and Test prop are the toughest. 

DL