Thrilled to be here

Gokupwr62

Hello, excited to be part of this board! Hopefully I'll learn a few more tricks to throw in the arsenal as well as give my 2 cents from experience. Stats are

32yo
16yrs serious lifting experience
10+cycles
6ft currently 240lbs
10% bf
Currently on week 8 of 14week cut
Experience with HGH and slin

Gokupwr62

Also coming back from bicep surgery complete distal tendon tear last august. Temporarily fell of the fitness train and now back 100%

Gokupwr62

Have done one BB show and a few strong man events but haven't since covids first shut down. Was in a cut to compete before everything was shut down and they started cancelling events then tore my bicep last year. Ill hop back on stage soon tho

rosoo

Hello, excited to be part of this board! Hopefully I'll learn a few more tricks to throw in the arsenal as well as give my 2 cents from experience. Stats are

32yo
10+cycles
6ft currently 240lbs
10% bf
Warmth welcome to MG

seymour

32yo
10+cycles
6ft currently 240lbs
10% bf
Good God...I'm only 5'10" fluctuate pretty damn close to 225lbs and about 15% bf.

You're a monster.

Gokupwr62

I'd bulk up 285-300lbs for a strongman event given I was a higher BF% but find that really hard to do comfortably anymore. I've always been able to put on size extremely easy so I have to combat fat gain with cardio 5x week 2x a day except I don't do fasted cardio on leg day and zero cardio on weekends. I want to do another BB comp, have unfinished business since covid shut down the event I was getting ready for summer 2020 then tore bicep after everything opened back up. I have zero desire of getting as big as possible any more. As bodybuilders I'm sure bodydismorphia plays a factor in almost 100% of us and we all chase after perfection with the addiction of training and nutrition but are never satisfied. It's a hardcore sport but at some point longevity should play a factor.

Gainz.

When I was younger I was obsessed with how much I could lift.
Not I really couldn't care less. I just like looking good and feeling good. It feels great to move heavy weight. But any time I go really heavy... it just hurts. I just don't enjoy it anymore. I do heavy 6 reps now. Haven't had any pain in a while. Longevity is everything to me now!

Gokupwr62

I don't mean to be pushy... but its Wednesday... we're waiting to get our feelings hurt! 🤣
The wife went to the movies instead of to the gym with me. Here are ones taken 12weeks at the start of my current blast. Holding higher bf in these about 255lbs currently at 238lbs as of this morning