Tingling and bitter taste

robcham

Hi there. 2 weeks ago I started a cycle 400mg DHB and 500mg Test with Arimidex. The wifey injects for me on my glutes and has been aspirating as should with no blood. Since this cycle I’ve been have this bitter taste in my mouth and tingling on my hand and just recent on my arms. The tingling on my head happens mostly on the back left side. I wanted to know if this is normal or if anyone else has experienced these side effect. This isn’t my first cycle. First time on DHB. And this cycle is not as crazy as my last cycle which I did to prep for a show. Any advice helps. Thanks.

BiggyBill

To be honest i dont even know what to respond. I did used dhb myself but i havent used it in a long while. I do know people using it regularly - nobody (including myself) ever received similar effects from the compound.
the reason why i think that may be dhb is bcuz u did used roids in the past except for dhb.
It may be something like an allergic reaction to dihydroboldenone as i dont think that’s a normal reaction. There is chance that with time this would subside. U could try lowering the dosage (like in half - 200 mg) and see how u react. U could try staying on it for a while longer and check how u feel. If it doesn’t or esp if it gets worse - get off.
everyone’s different with different bodies and different reactions to different compounds.
not sure what to say if thats normal or not. But i guess is not.
Try deca, boldenone or tren instead if it doesnt go well with dhb.

robcham

Thanks for replying brother. I am going to lower dhb dosage and see how I feel with that. I have done tren, deca, masteron and didn’t get these side effects I’m having. I did hear dhb is a lot more potent so might explain different side effects.

BiggyBill

In fact, dhb is slightly more potent than deca only, yet is not as potent as tren. That’s why i assume that’s simply ur reaction to this specific compound. Nothing more.

robcham

Will do. Haven’t really noticed any difference in strength and size just yet. Just side effects lol.