Tips to protect your liver

Big Nasty

Thanks y'all for the liver sups. Im currently doing LIV 52 and milk thistle. I had heard about the others such as NAC but wasn't for sure which combo to take, how much, and how long??? 

swolesam

i know liv 52 is a staple for decades now , but i personally am not a huge fan of it. I primarily go to milk thistle, NAC, L-Glutathione reduced. Sure, i use other supplements, herbs like Vit B12, vit b complex, ... which some add to liver health, but the main go-to ones i mentioned above.

Duration? On-cycle with orals, all through the cycle daily. Off cycle, after pct with labs confirming all is good, take a month or 2 off, then back on. I mean you can go year round on liver helath supps, i dont think ive read or seen anything against that.

Big Nasty

Swole any recommended brands of NAC or L-Glutathione? Going to order some this week as Im week 2 into Test E, NPP, Dbol cycle. Im currently taking Liv 52 and milk thistle daily. 

swolesam

Nasty - Im new to Tudca & udca myself. I just put in a purchase on Amazon.com for Tudca. Here is a resource that's a great intro 

https://examine.com/supplements/tauroursodeoxycholic-acid/

swolesam

im not a big fan of liv 52 brother.

NAC - i use Jarrow Formulas, these mofos have their shit straight, and do things with QUALITY in mind.

L-Glu i use Solgar , been working WELL for me.

Big Nasty

Just ordered 500mg Jarrow NAC from Amazon. Also found 4 vitamin stores in my city that carry Jarrow products so Im in business. Thanks again Sam

swolesam

no worries, you cant go wrong with jarrow brother. im currently using their NAC, L-Glutamine powder, Ubiquonol, and Milk Thistle. Exceeds expectations on all of them.

SemperFi

Research has shown the effectiveness of Tudca. In fact, it is used to treat patients with liver damage and used in hospital setting to treat cholestasis.

SEMPER FI