To my family

Outlawthing

I just want to apologize to my family here at the mg I have  not been active lately  and I miss you guys greatly  as you guys know I am in the middle of a special event Jarhead strong apl  and I missed you bday calm I think  to all my new pals as well SWOLESAM Sharon burr siempre and the rest of you old fogeys dolf milken and crazy ass sieg  and the young ones carp and Frankie I have not  forgotten you and hopefully in the next fre weeks I will be able to become the outlaw you guys remember I always try to check my private messages  if you guys need something or even just bs also to the sources here I have several reviews I need to get up for so of our sources who have earned it 

SemperFi

Great to see you pop in Brother!

Lookin' forward to your participation again. Humor and Wit is snipe kitty at it's best.

SEMPER FI

F

Frankie-knuckels

No worries my brother do your thing and I'm not afriad to say it Love ya man...!!!

Dolf

We've definitely missed the sniper kitty! Good to hear from you OL and can't wait to have your humor back on the boards!

swolesam

OL (aka sniper kitty? :) ) - Miss you to bratha!! Yea, pop up more often and share the knowledge.

btw - you ever got the bloods done for the GH? I was out myself for a couple of weeks, and might have missed if you did post it. Just send me link to it or something, im waiting to see the results brother.