Tongkat ali

tattoo-freak

Hey folks. Someone knows this stuff, maybe onevof you guys have any experiences with it and knows a qualitative manufacturer. I heard it's a better alternative to tribulus. Thinking about using this natural testosteron booster after next cycle with pct. Normally i use tribu, but i think tribu is more placebo than effective. 

Igor85

I used it, it's nice...as a test booster can be... Felt increase power (not to much) after around 2 weeks.

i purchased the capsules but i have a friend that took the powder, he sayd that is better then a capsules... Both from us.

Blahblah

I've had good results (feeling wise) with Mike Mahlers aggressive strength Test Booster. 

He has posted people's bloodwork and stuff too. 

I felt it was better than Trib, Tonkat, etc. alone.

A

Armbreaker88

I make my own caps I buy bulk powders I take tongkat and deer antler velvet powder I buys caps and a pill press each cap contains 250mg tongkat and 250mg of deer antler velvet and they work great I personally don't buy bottles of test boosters ya never no really how much your get in the caps exp when it says priority blend and to exp to buy anymore but mine ya take 2 caps and first dose ya will feel great and the diff hope this helps brother