Took my gf of 7 months to Puerto Rico, here is the aftermovie

PedritoHID

We've been dating for 7 months, she even got to know my parents, I don't think aboyt getting married, just enjoying the moment. She paid for half of everything, here is an aftermovie of a some of the adventures of what PR offers

Gainz.

Nice brother! You guys look happy, and you're looking built af!
I remember when you first started posting pics, you came a long way.

My advice tho... don't get married. 76% of marriages fail... so if you love her, and want to be with her... why sign a contract that gives you a 76% chance (almost certainty) that you won't last?

I just had this conversation with my girl. She had a little attitude because I absolutely positively will never get married. I then explained my reasoning, first... shes technically still married. They haven't been together in 8 years or even lived in the same state for the past 5.
But along with 76% failing, wouldn't it be awesome to say I stayed with you for 40 years because I absolutely wanted too, and not because of a contract saying I had too? That definitely put her on my side of the argument.

But anyway... keep living the good life brother!

PedritoHID

Nice brother! You guys look happy, and you're looking built af!
I remember when you first started posting pics, you came a long way.

My advice tho... don't get married. 76% of marriages fail... so if you love her, and want to be with her... why sign a contract that gives you a 76% chance (almost certainty) that you won't last?

I just had this conversation with my girl. She had a little attitude because I absolutely positively will never get married. I then explained my reasoning, first... shes technically still married. They haven't been together in 8 years or even lived in the same state for the past 5.
But along with 76% failing, wouldn't it be awesome to say I stayed with you for 40 years because I absolutely wanted too, and not because of a contract saying I had too? That definitely put her on my side of the argument.

But anyway... keep living the good life brother!
LOL thanks man, I follow a bunch of manosphere channels and they talk about it a lot. Before getting married I gotta match your notch count and do some trios... still a long way to go though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

LOL thanks man, I follow a bunch of manosphere channels and they talk about it a lot. Before getting married I gotta match your notch count and do some trios... still a long way to go though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Don't worry about the quantity brother, worry about the quality! Finding someone that matches your energy and freak level is the most important. Now... that may take a few swings at bat.
But I can tell you right now, if you really want that 3 way... and the girl you're with doesn't... the relationship won't work.
But it really depends on how bad you want it. Some guys just like to dream and fantasize about it, while others guys can take it or leave it. Personally... I need it.
That said I know 2 different guys who chickened out of a 3 way. 1 was righ at the start of 1. Had 2 girls in his room, they started going at it and he freaked out. He couldn't handle the situation. He ended up just watching because he was to overwhelmed. And he's a fucking bro.. a guy with plenty under his belt.
Another one of my buddies was at some chicks house, a girl he just met and started hooking up. About 10 minutes in this girls roommate is standing there butt naked and asking to join. He got so excited and so nervous he lost his erection and couldn't get it back. Again... he's a bro.
I'm not putting this in your head to fuck with you, I'm pointing out that lots of guys want it... but when it comes time.. its work and pressure.
When its 2 girls who don't really like other girls... it's a lot of fucking work...trust me. So having a girl who actually likes girls... it makes it so much better.

PedritoHID

Don't worry about the quantity brother, worry about the quality! Finding someone that matches your energy and freak level is the most important. Now... that may take a few swings at bat.
But I can tell you right now, if you really want that 3 way... and the girl you're with doesn't... the relationship won't work.
But it really depends on how bad you want it. Some guys just like to dream and fantasize about it, while others guys can take it or leave it. Personally... I need it.
That said I know 2 different guys who chickened out of a 3 way. 1 was righ at the start of 1. Had 2 girls in his room, they started going at it and he freaked out. He couldn't handle the situation. He ended up just watching because he was to overwhelmed. And he's a fucking bro.. a guy with plenty under his belt.
Another one of my buddies was at some chicks house, a girl he just met and started hooking up. About 10 minutes in this girls roommate is standing there butt naked and asking to join. He got so excited and so nervous he lost his erection and couldn't get it back. Again... he's a bro.
I'm not putting this in your head to fuck with you, I'm pointing out that lots of guys want it... but when it comes time.. its work and pressure.
When its 2 girls who don't really like other girls... it's a lot of fucking work...trust me. So having a girl who actually likes girls... it makes it so much better.
I do want it, I want to experience it. This girl wants it too, she has even talked to female friends of her to do it, it will be new for me so idk how will I act lol

Gainz.

I do want it, I want to experience it. This girl wants it too, she has even talked to female friends of her to do it, it will be new for me so idk how will I act lol

Nice! Ok... so here's some tips from a old pro. Have a open and honest conversation with your gf beforehand. What if anything she doesn't want you to do with the other girl. (Trust me it's best too know beforehand) also if you find that other girl, don't just have her show up at the house. It adds pressure to everyone involved. You and your girl need to take the new girl out on a date so too speak.
Nothing crazy... just meet at a public place for food and drinks. Make sure everyone is a match and can get along.
Depending on your living conditions and size of your bed, getting a hotel room isn't a bad idea. King is kinda needed in these situations.. especially if the 3rd girl tends to sleep over. And trust me you want all people to sleep over. Leaves room for another session in the middle of the night or that morning.
And here's 2 really big rules, don't drink too much... 2 beers tops. You don't want to be loaded.
And the last thing... probably the biggest rule of all, NEVER start or... finish with the new girl! I really can't stress how important that is.

Another way to make things easier for the night of is when you find this girl start a group text between the 3 of you. (That was my birthday surprise 😁, I posted some pics of the group text a while back)
But it also gives people a chance to ask and answer questions while getting to know each other.
I think that's everything... trust me I'm rooting for you brother!!

Gainz.

@GainzBandit i didn’t read all the comments. Did you ask for nudes 🤣🤣🤣
Did you get excited and ask to swap partners 🤣🤣🤣

As fucked up and freaky as I am... as we are as a couple. Swinging and swapping isn't for us. It might sound... hypocritical... but if I seen my girl with another dude... homicide would most likely be in the future.
I like other women, she likes other women. I love to watch her with other girls and she loves to watch me with other girls... we also like to team up on said other girl (or other girl and I to team up on my girl) but its always together. Its always a shared experience. Going home with someone else just doesn't do anything for her or myself. Its teamwork that makes the dream work!

Gainz.

I'm sorry guys... I'm truly not trying to brag.
I'm only trying to help my boy fulfill his dream.