Took my steroids a day early will this matter?

mattmanyo

My days are for pinning have been Monday and Thursday but I messed up and took them today (Sunday) so I’ll just switch to Sunday and Wednesday. Does this matter at all? Took test, NPP, and EQ. Sorry if this is a dumb question but couldn’t find any info on this online.

D

Deleted member 45086

My days are for pinning have been Monday and Thursday but I messed up and took them today (Sunday) so I’ll just switch to Sunday and Wednesday. Does this matter at all? Took test, NPP, and EQ. Sorry if this is a dumb question but couldn’t find any info on this online.
You are fine. Npp is supposed to be every day or every other day. Just letting you know.

Gainz.

You are fine. Npp is supposed to be every day or every other day. Just letting you know.
Yup, you're fine. Last week I had to take my Monday dose on Sunday. I wasn't gonna be home, or have time... didn't want to travel with it. Technically you could take test e or c once a week... but to have more stable test levels in your blood everyone splits the dose. You can continue the Monday, Thursday schedule

Twizted

You are fine. But like bigbelly said NPP needs to bo dosed more frequently, every other day at a minimum.

HGH.to

Took test, NPP, and EQ.
testosterone (enanthate and cypionate) twice a week. If you used it Sunday, not a big problem. You could switch to Sun and Wed but you could continue Mon and Thu no problem.
Test P and NPP EOD. Test P can go daily too.
EQ goes once a week fine. But some choose to split it into 2 times weekly.