Topical Testosterone for female

Female Gainer

Curious on everyone's thoughts. Went to the doctor and he prescribed Oxandralone. Insurance won't pay and it costs a fortune. His recommendation is trying a topical testosterone. He said it may increase my appetite (I'm trying to gain) and may also help build muscle mass - obviously I'm trying to build as well. this will be my first time to use any AAS. I can't purchase on line because I'm in the service and if drug tested must be under a doctors order.  think this will help build muscle mass? 

milkin

IMO, I don't think it will. Between the low dosage and absorption time via skin I would imagine it would loose most of  its potency. Doc tried to put me on that crap years ago and I told him sure, I can use it as toothpaste.

Standingup

Well if you are allowed to be on topical testosterone, then buying some online and using it will not alter the bloods from what they might expect. Id tend to think the cream will be very inconsistent and as a woman experimenting with test Id think youd want to be as careful and precise in your dosing as possible. Injectable seems to be the way to go for precise controlled dosage.

joseywales

why as a female are yu taking testosterone ? if your looking to add a litlle muscle deca is a good choice for women .taking test will have you looking like a dude unless thats okay with you .