Toys to Share....

SemperFi

Share you favorite toys.

This is a SBR chambered in 5.56mm. The platform is cerakoted in what I call "Zombie Electric". To appreciate the detail of cerakoting click on the image and expand it. My local guys are excellent at what they do.

FYI- I know... the thumb stop on the lower rail is backwards. I use it a a hand stop to prevent my hand from extending over the barrel and shooting myself. ;)

[[{"fid":"33611","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

First day at the range trials. 8 rounds at 100yds. Calm wind, overcast skies. How many holes do you see? ;)

[[{"fid":"33612","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]

siegmund

nice , 

very nice , sorry but cant participate in sharing. due to incriminating circumstances. ...

but if that day come. , and has im fully equipped to hold my own.   ..very nice. :)

B

Burrr

SemperFi said:
</p><p>Share you favorite toys.</p><p>This is a SBR chambered in 5.56mm. The platform is cerakoted in what I call "Zombie Electric". To appreciate the detail of cerakoting click on the image and expand it. My local guys are excellent at what they do.</p><p>FYI- I know... the thumb stop on the lower rail is backwards. I use it a a hand stop to prevent my hand from extending over the barrel and shooting myself. ;)</p><p>[[{"fid":"33611","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]</p><p> </p><p>First day at the range trials. 8 rounds at 100yds. Calm wind, overcast skies. How many holes do you see? ;)</p><p>[[{"fid":"33612","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"height":280,"width":280,"class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"}}]]</p><p> </p><p>
 looks like eleven holes? </p><p> </p>

SemperFi

Burr and Blast,

LOL.... count the ones that are in the bullseye (yellow) not the pasted or on the range target underneath..... This ain't the California Militia range qualification day! ;)

SEMPER FI