Training Help

justahunch

Hey 34M Here 185lb. Currently cycling Sustanon 300mg 2x a week 0.4cc

I am currently dieting and eating only nutritionally healthy foods - lean meat, and a well balanced diet to keep me at over 2K calories and 185g of protein. I am trying to avoid getting big, and would like to get ripped. maybe you guys can suggest what kind of work out or diet I should hold to specifically get ripped and get rid of as much body fat.

I dont like the big bulky muscle look, also I do jiu jitsu and large muscles can get in the way.. I work out jiu jitsu 4-5x a week and do weight training 5-6 days a week. I try to do high reps and managed size to keep the reps nice and steady. I'm not big on body building and need any advice I can get. Thank you very much in advanced.

pic before and 3 weeks after I started cycle

bobby ricky

In my experience as long as you don’t feed the drugs then you don’t have to worry about getting big. And remember getting big as in lean tissue is very hard especially if you don’t feed your body too much. Now this is what works for me and could for you.
I see in the gym every day people that will never change. They do the same thing all the time and never punish themselves. My body changed and continues to change when I started doing 20 sets per exercise with 30 second rest in between sets. You need to feel what it’s like to be truly uncomfortable. If you’re not making faces twords the end of each set then you need more weight or more reps. Look up feeder workouts with Rich Piana . Don’t worry you won’t get big trust me.
Go to the cable machine and set it at 30 lbs and do 60 reps no stopping just pumping then turn it to tricep push down 60 lbs and do 100 reps . Repeat this 3 times in A row and you will be fucking pumped. This is the feeling you need to feel in all your muscles when you’re training. No pain no gain. Pump into the pain as much as you can. Even use half reps at the end followed by A drop set. That will put you in the heart of the pain zone . Keep your calories right where they are but incorporate this training and your body will trade your fat for nice lean muscle.

justahunch

In my experience as long as you don’t feed the drugs then you don’t have to worry about getting big. And remember getting big as in lean tissue is very hard especially if you don’t feed your body too much. Now this is what works for me and could for you.
I see in the gym every day people that will never change. They do the same thing all the time and never punish themselves. My body changed and continues to change when I started doing 20 sets per exercise with 30 second rest in between sets. You need to feel what it’s like to be truly uncomfortable. If you’re not making faces twords the end of each set then you need more weight or more reps. Look up feeder workouts with Rich Piana . Don’t worry you won’t get big trust me.
Go to the cable machine and set it at 30 lbs and do 60 reps no stopping just pumping then turn it to tricep push down 60 lbs and do 100 reps . Repeat this 3 times in A row and you will be fucking pumped. This is the feeling you need to feel in all your muscles when you’re training. No pain no gain. Pump into the pain as much as you can. Even use half reps at the end followed by A drop set. That will put you in the heart of the pain zone . Keep your calories right where they are but incorporate this training and your body will trade your fat for nice lean muscle.
Thank you, I'm going to try to do this. Appreciate the input

HGH.to

amazing. I wouldn't be able to explain it so good as you did.
PS: also, do not forget about often change of training regimens. "shock" your body with heavy weights, then moderate weights, then again with heavy weights etc. "shock" it with cardio exercises and with a very big variety of many different exercises. I always say that is is worth "investing" in a professional personal trainer.

suppsforlife

I work out jiu jitsu 4-5x a week and do weight training 5-6 days a week.
lots of people train 5-6 days a week for months or even weeks without results. so that's very good you realize you need training help. I agree with HGH in terms of that a trainer can be very helpful.