Travel Protocol while on cycle.

Rhino73

Hey guys
I’m going away for about a week and a half for work.
Is it recommended to pre load barrels to take away and is there any increased risk of infection in doing so?
Cheers

otfjoey300

You can pre load them yeah; as long as you aren’t going through customs, don’t put in carry on bag, and do your best to keep an air pocket between the oil and the plunger. Some solvents will dissolve the rubber

MONSTRO

Why not trip with vials because yes most of solvents used destroy ruber and is not healthy inject rubber in your body . If you dont want to take the risk do a bigger shoot the day you trip and take some orals with you to keep anabolic .

Sandman45

Thanks mate.
Yeah, I just took the vial with me.
Do you mind if I ask how you went about it? Did you have to get a dr note or just put them in checked in luggage? I’m going to have to start traveling for work soon and curious how I should carry gear. I know the trt shouldn’t be an issue since it’s rx and they rarely if ever check my vitamin or daily med bottles.

Rhino73

Do you mind if I ask how you went about it? Did you have to get a dr note or just put them in checked in luggage? I’m going to have to start traveling for work soon and curious how I should carry gear. I know the trt shouldn’t be an issue since it’s rx and they rarely if ever check my vitamin or daily med bottles.
Hey mate, yeah we were travelling by road and not crossing any boarders and in Australia so I can’t really advise you on this, sorry man.

BiggyBill

Traveling in different countries with gear might actually be problematic. You could risk and take them with you, but if you don’t have a rx and they catch you - that’s a prob.
Anyway, why would you start a cycle if you go in another country with work? (Where im quite sure you won’t be having the best diet or workout)

Sandman45

Traveling in different countries with gear might actually be problematic. You could risk and take them with you, but if you don’t have a rx and they catch you - that’s a prob.
Anyway, why would you start a cycle if you go in another country with work? (Where im quite sure you won’t be having the best diet or workout)
It’s not international travel. I travel within the US for work.