Traveling with gear.

dohcsvt

I am going on a long weekend road trip next weekend. I don’t want to take unnecessary stuff, packing as light as possible. Do you think there would be any issue with drawing up my Sunday dose and just taking the syringe/needle with me? If the vials were plastic, I wouldn’t even be asking, but they are glass and the syringe is plastic, so I did not know if the oil would somehow get gooey or cantaminated or something from sitting in the syringe. I am also on a week long business trip later this month and that would be almost a full week that one of my doses would sit in a plastic syringe. I can’t imagine this would be an issue, but you know what happens when you assume. I mean, acids and other chemicals are stored in plastic jugs, so I feel confident, but wanted to get others input/experiences. Also, I am not worried about breakage or accidental discharge as the syringe would be packed very well. Thanks for any feedback.

suppsforlife

I don't think anything would happen by getting one syringe with you for a week in terms of contamination. if you're going to be off for a week,not sure if you really need to take the whole vial with you.
travel by car? because not sure how you gonna explain the syringe/vial if you travel by plane if you don't have a TRT prescription (can't really remember, do you?)

Pedrito0906

I've read that the liquid will be eating the rubber of the syringe and there will be contaminants. They say to put a big bubble between the liquid and rubber.

I'm not sure of all of that is true, but it makes sense.

suppsforlife

I've read that the liquid will be eating the rubber of the syringe and there will be contaminants. They say to put a big bubble between the liquid and rubber.

I'm not sure of all of that is true, but it makes sense.
true, but i doubt it happens within a week (in normal temperature).

dohcsvt

I don't think anything would happen by getting one syringe with you for a week in terms of contamination. if you're going to be off for a week,not sure if you really need to take the whole vial with you.
travel by car? because not sure how you gonna explain the syringe/vial if you travel by plane if you don't have a TRT prescription (can't really remember, do you?)
Yes, both times are travel by car, and the syringes will be in an atmospherically controlled environment the entire time.

Thanks for the feed back.

Terumo23g

Everytime i've purchased a 1ml pre loaded sustanon 250 shot in Costa Rica it always comes in a 1ml syringe. I never had a problem.

Aussie

I personally wouldn’t travel with it in a pre-filled syringe that you filled yourself. I have seen the numbers come off the side of them plastic ones.
But I get my trt in pre-filled Bayer syringe with an expiration date that’s over a year. Tried uploading photos but this forum tells me the file is to big.

Aussie

Maybe the syringe is better quality? Not like the ones from Amazon? For me I wouldn't risk having the solution in the syringe for days.
The pre-filled ones I get from Bayer are glass and definitely a better quality than the plastic ones. I put the Bayer testosterone into one of the plastic ones and it leaked a little. The numbers come off the syringe when I touched it. Definitely not a safe practice.

Pedrito0906

The pre-filled ones I get from Bayer are glass and definitely a better quality than the plastic ones. I put the Bayer testosterone into one of the plastic ones and it leaked a little. The numbers come off the syringe when I touched it. Definitely not a safe practice.
Oh that's nice, try to take a screenshot of the photo, that lowers the size.

Maybe the syringe is better quality? Not like the ones from Amazon? For me I wouldn't risk having the solution in the syringe for days.
The longest amount of time I’ve ever left my gear drawn in a syringe is 2 days prior to pin. After air and every other contaminant can hit it I wouldn’t trust leaving it in there for days either.

Aussie

The longest amount of time I’ve ever left my gear drawn in a syringe is 2 days prior to pin. After air and every other contaminant can hit it I wouldn’t trust leaving it in there for days either.
People receive two months supply of trt in preloaded insulin syringes from clinics. No way I would accept that shit. It’s bad enough what I get in Australia but I transfer it to a sterile vial and draw from that for the month.

dohcsvt

Theee is a book called “3 Fellonies a day” that shows just how over reaching and disconnected our judicial system is. So yes, arrested while walking to the post office🤣🤣

Also, I note this on the day that we celebrate our “freedoms”. Too many men have died for our freedoms for beuaracrats to piss all over them the way they do… getting off soap box now.

Thanks for the feedback.