Travelling without an AI

Idontgetmad

Hi, So ive ran into a bit of a dilemma.
I'm going to Europe for a month and im just staying on a TRT dose of 250 mg a week , been running this for about a month and a half now( Just got off a cycle june 15th of test c 600/eq 600/ var) had no issues with estrogen with it, got bloods after it and my estrogen was actually 0, blaming the EQ for that.

I've never had any gyno issues on cycle but ive taken an AI because ive felt like ive gotten bloated/watery. My testosterone is pharm grade so i do have a sript for it, however my stress comes from not having an AI on hand in the case of a flair up. I have a friend who can give me a couple tabs of his script arimidex so at least its clean stuff.

Should I just risk it and bring a couple tabs with me? Would it just get confiscated if they have any issues with it?
Anyone who has done anything similar how has it gone? What would you guys recommend doing. This honestly just occurred to me today so the planning on my part has been poor, I should have gotten blood tests just to see what my levels are at right now and then responded accordingly. I might try and get blood tests last minute so I can at least see what my estrogen looks like right now, however this may not happen (super stupid on my part I know)

Thanks for the help friends.

D

Deleted member 45086

If you are prescribed testosterone for TRT then why don't you ask your Dr to prescribe you an AI? Most have no problem with it from what I've heard.
I was just about to say that same thing 🤣

Idontgetmad

If you are prescribed testosterone for TRT then why don't you ask your Dr to prescribe you an AI? Most have no problem with it from what I've heard.
I was just about to say that same thing 🤣
Haven't had any issues with estrogen, he doesnt want to give me it for some reason, says if i have no issues i dont need it.
regardless i would like to figure something out, its more for my own peace of mind

D

Deleted member 45086

Haven't had any issues with estrogen, he doesnt want to give me it for some reason, says if i have no issues i dont need it.
regardless i would like to figure something out, its more for my own peace of mind
Well I think you will be fine on 250/week without an AI. You could always lower your test dose to about 150/week for a month just to be safe.