Tren a or Tren E

Drod647

Hey guys gonna get my gear ready to try Tren for the first time not worried about pinning which tren a or tren e is better and what will I need besides a ai to get started?Thanks guys ps I will stack a test with it also.

Welderman

Use tren a first. Gets out of your system quicker in case of side effects. Have to pin ed or eod but it's safer at first.

Welderman

I'm on my first tren a cycle as well, about a week into it. I'm finding around 75mg eod is working really nice. Don't get carried away with your dosage, it's very strong

Welderman

You might hear caber come up from time to time but from everything I have read and researched it is used for tren e and tren h. Good luck, the only thing I have noticed is extra warmth and some sweating, nothing bad

BiggyBill

Hey guys gonna get my gear ready to try Tren for the first time not worried about pinning which tren a or tren e is better and what will I need besides a ai to get started?Thanks guys ps I will stack a test with it also.
with tren you don't actually need an AI because is useless. AIs lower estrogen but Tren doesn't increase it. You still need AI though because is recommended to run Tren with Test.
Also, yeah, Caber is a good idea.
You might hear caber come up from time to time but from everything I have read and researched it is used for tren e and tren h.
it may be increased with Tren A if you run it for longer periods. so having caber handy is a good idea, especially for low sex drive issue
Good luck, the only thing I have noticed is extra warmth and some sweating, nothing bad
everyone is different as you know Welder! glad it works fine for you though!

BiggyBill

How much caber would be needed for a cycle?
it highly depends. many people don't need it at all. depends on dosage/ personal response etc. But usually 0.5 - 1 mg per week is enough! many use 0.25 twice weekly or 0.5 mg twice weekly with high success rate

HGH.to

yes, cabergoline is used in small doses. but if you go for Tren A for the first time, i assume you would go for a low dosage and is unlikely you would need any caber at all

Welderman

Have any of you ran dbol with tren before? I wouldn't touch anadrol or superdrol with tren but have been contemplating adding dbol to next cycle.