Tren A - The honey of the gods

llcooljames

So I thought I would do a a little post for Trenbolone Acetate. First up I personally don't believe Tren is Tren, Tren E just doesn't have the punch, the power to give the body the mutation that Tren A manages to give. I have no idea why this actually is as the Esters shouldn't have such a profound effect on the composition of the body.  So how should we be using Tren A the answer is quite simply and I promise if you follow this guide line you will never look back. All esters should be keep short this is the first point to note.

Test P should be ran at a very low dose 150mg per week, so 3 x 50mg shot per week (do NOT be tempted to up the dose!!!)

Tren A this is the guide:

50mg ED would be useful to bulk

100mg ED to Shred

150mg ED for extreme mutation I currently take this.

Masteron P 50mg - 100mg ED keep the labido in check and hardens you up if also helps deal with the sides.

Caber should be kept and in my opinion used at 0.5mg Monday and 0.5mg Thursday of every week. Adex can be used if you are a little sensitive to the Test P say 1.5mg per week spilt into 3 doses.

Run this cycle for NO less then 3 months, assuming that your workout is hard and you do not over eat, although your diet will not need to be monitored you WILL hit 7-8% fat.

At the 3 month section then add in Anadrol for 8 weeks at 150mg per day this will drop you to 5-6% BF and full hard look. (You may want to cut the Tren a little this is something you will have to gage yourself you do not want to over suppress you appetite)

To drop below this BF % to say 4% is where the diet would then need tightening and structure. Once you have the look of the gods you can then add in 5-6ius per day of hgh after the first 2-3 weeks you would then add in the insulin this would give you the look and growth of the Pro with the year round rip.

The Caber will get rid of prolactin and also keep you head in check. In many cases the HGH and insulin is just not needed unless you are looking for a completely freaky look of cause.

If you are at 8% also BF and weighting in at around 225lb plus it maybe worth using 200mg Tren A ED however this  is just not needed for the lower weights the sides would be a little to uncomfortable to handle.

This will work and save you time, money and effort I promise!!!!

Good luck. J

Standingup

ok heres my questions for tren ace .  First normally when I inject tren I get that nasty tren cough, like an elephant is sitting on my chest and like an arrow through my brain, but lately I have not been getting that. Is tren cough an indicator of quality ? Does everyone get tren cough every time or can your body get used to it ?

Second, physiologically what is happening to cause tren cough. I know its not nicking a vein because Ive done hundreds of other injections and never had it, there has to be a reaction in the body to a specific ingredent in tren. Although I do occasionally get it with TNE or a Super test blend w test ace, so perhaps is the speed of absorption ?

llcooljames

Ah the Tren cough well it's something I have had only twice and yes it was very scary. I have had shortness of breath a few times though which goes after 2 or 3 minutes. I have never had any problems with Tren E or Tren Hex however I feel these are inferior to Tren A. You don't need to nick a vein, a blood vessel will do and the likely hood of doing so is huge, you are likely do this on most injections. When this happens a very small amount of the Tren A, travels to the lungs where the body passes the poison back through the lung membrane and forces you to cough to try to expel it from the body, of cause this doesn't work but the body is amazing and will at least try. This is of cause a very crude explanation but hopefully gives the jist of what is happening.

Standingup

Hmm, I used to get tren cough about 3 out of 4 injections, but shot some recently and had no cough, that seemed strange to me. Thats why I was wondering about strength and reaction upon injection.

llcooljames

I can understand and I guess you can't rule that out. I personally believe there is not as much "bunk" gear out there as people want to believe, hgh is another matter though and you have to be very careful. I may have been lucky but being in the industry comping, modelling and coaching along with being surrounded by some of the very best BBers and none of them ever having a problem I think it is more of a bro science thing. However this is only my opinion and I have no proof what so ever. 

llcooljames

My thread is to discuss Tren? So why would I bring blood work into the conversation? Whats more what would you want to achieve or be looking for with blood work being done? However since you have asked It would be blood pressure that is the important marker here and it can be expected that the T3 level will fall so a small supplementation may be required at 12.5 - 25mcg however it isn't essential. it would be good practise to alsosupp with Milk Thistle and stay clear from alcohol.

I hope this dismisses any thought of reckless discussion as that was not my intention it was only to be very honest and open about real doses and cycle as many people are being mislead by persons trying to protect there income and reduce the competition. 

Semper Fi

Because although you are discussing Tren usage it seems you are at least partially outlining a cycle.  U are also suggesting using caber, and at the dosages you are talking about I am assuming it (or Prami or P-5-P/B6) will be needed but you won't know with out having your prolactin checked - unless you have ran this so often and know your body so well that you can just "tell".  Now this is just personal opinion from someone that honestly does not have a great deal of AAS history...... but I personally shoot for the minimalist strategy on ancillary drugs.  Why add shit you don't need that could possibly add other and/or more side effects?

Hey - Even my bro Milkin says "Take it" but I disagree with too :)

Get the bloods and take only if needed IMO :)  And even then I would try to lower it through Foods or B6 first personally in the case of Prolactin. 

My 2 cents,

SF

llcooljames

Firstly people's usage, views, opinions, 2 scents are what have armed the modern builder with the knowledge that he or she has today so I personally I enjoy your reasoning for questioning and or debate.

With this in mind blood work will NOT tell you if you need to use Caber or Adex. You see the side effects caused from these drug are measured in the sensitivity of the user and not a number. I can take 1ml of a drug and have no sides yet you may, your blood work will not suggest or tell you anything to help the matter.  Another way of viewing this, what you call a migraine and need a fist full of paracetamol for I may find is just a mind headache and irritation and need nothing. Also there is not set amount of these drugs to take to stop the sides just best practises. If you are going to take AAS then it is best practise to always have a measure in place to deal with a possible full out, what's more is you may have never needed them before but suddenly you experience sides this often happen as you get olderAnd your natural hormone balances change. As for the p5/b6 etc this is NOT a solution or practises that should be relied on at all there is NO medical publication that even suggests that this is a viable consideration to treat the full out from AAS. They have a small corrective measure in NON users and this information has migrated over to AAS users incorrectly.

My response is not to change you view but only to defend mine.

Peace. 

Semper Fi

Again - I am not speaking from a position of an "Experienced User" but mostly from what I have read. My road has taken much more down the simple TRT/Anti-aging Peptide path.  And I still have a great deal to learn there as well.

I can see what you mean about the "sensitivity" and assume you are probably correct in that.  I will re-state that I will always shoot for applying the more natural ways to do so.  We had a guy ("I think" on this board) doing a gram of tren A a week and using nothing but "FOOD" to keep his prolactin levels in control or so he stated.  You can see a lot of people saying so if you search it out.

Personally - I only tried Tren A/Test P once and the simple fact of Trensomnia made me ditch the cycle halfway through although I still got some decent results..... It just was not worth it "to me".  I took P5P during this time and my levels stayed in normal range at week 4 where i quit the cycle soon after (Caber was "on hand" though). Whether that was from not needing it in the first place or whether it worked as intended I can not say for sure but I do know i am glad I was not putting caber in my system "Just to make sure".

Question:  What ancillary do you take to control the possible side effects of the ancillary you use to control the possible side effects of AAS?  

Hheheheh yes I had to ask it that way :)

As for blood work in general:  To each there own I guess but I will continue to use it as a tool and recommend that others do as well.

Hheheh Fuck Peace - I enjoyed WAR

Joking.......hmmm Mostly :)

SF

Standingup

wait a second, Im not sure I agree with that.  Blood work will tell you if you need caber or adex by giving you prolactin or estrogen numbers respectively. 

Id still like to know if anyone knows what bloods would reveal strong or weak tren. I mean testosterone is prertty straight forward to measure, you know if youve got weak test, but tren ?  I mean sure I could have elevated prolactin, but I dont think I could relate that to the strength of tren the way I can test .

Semper Fi

Not sure how blood work keeps getting tied to the strength of Tren - Never "My" intention nor do have any idea.  I just mentioned the blood work because it looked like you outlining a pretty serious cycle including ancillary's but no BW............. 

LOL ....so I have NO IDEA with what you may not agree with - 

Moving on - Cheers,

SF

Standingup

This was the part  I wasnt sure I agreed with on LL's statement, not yours 

blood work will NOT tell you if you need to use Caber or Adex "

I think it will tell you that you need to use it, but to determine the dose would be individualized as he said depending on how responsive the person is.

As far as measuring the strength of tren with blood work, I was actually just checking if you knew a way. As far as I knew there wasnt, but figured since you brought it up I'd make sure.

llcooljames

Heeellllloooo

Maybe a can shed a little more light on this. There are 2 ways of looking at these "Blood Tests" one is from the patient/Doctor and one is from a committee/panel/judge. This is very relevant as one looks for foul play so investigates abnormalities in the blood that will lead to possible conclusion of Steroid use but not possible effect modification. The other looks for indicators which could be harmful to the patients. What neither can do is tell you which AAS is used there is NO test that can tell you have injection TREN. The only steroid that can be successful tested for is Testosterone. Other markers are used to identify possible steroid use like, Progesterone elevation, oestrogen abnormalities, Estradiol Sensitivity, LH, SHBG level and the list goes on and on. 

Now back to prolactin this is a condition from over producing Progesterone now if you over produce Progesterone this will show up in "figures" in "Blood Work" now here is the crucial point to my statements! This figure does NOT mean you will prolact hence can not tell you that you that you need medication. As I have tried explain this is about experimentation and sensitivity of the user. So is Caber needed only the user can tell you, not blood work or anyone else. If you are thirsty you have drink of water you don't wait for some one to try to diagnose this.

So the answer to your question, can you tell from blood work if the Tren is over or under dosed NO! The only indicator that you have is take only Tren have blood work done your Testosterone levels will fall due to the shut the Tren brings but you can't tell if the Tren is over or under dosed this is just a side effect from it. 

Unfortunately there is not exact science, this is a game of experimentation and best practise I hope this helps.

Peace...