Tren Ace cycle issue

the.ether.bunny

I am on a 12 week bulking cycle, and have been taking 150ml Test E twice a week, and 150ml Tren Ace 3 times a week. Has been working phenomenally.

However,
At around week 8 I contracted a sickness and was too sick to even get out of bed, let alone do an intramuscular injection. I went about 6 days without any injection, was starting to feel really shitty. After the 6th day I was back to health and I am now doing 150ml Test E twice a week and 75ml of Tren Ace DAILY until the conclusion of my 12 week cycle. I just started my 9th week.
The issue I'm having is that I now feel a significant lack in libido, and energy now.

I am still gaining weight, my mood and overall body feeling has normalized now, but the energy and libido issue is significant enough to where I want to ask for advice. Did the 6 day break affect things? Did upping the tren dosage change it up negatively? Should I look in to cabergoline?

Thank you.

HGH.to

Hard to say. better have your numbers checked. it could be high estrogen or high prolactin. have you used any anti-estrogens so far?

HGH.to

clomiphene is going to be useless. Keep it for the PCT plan. Anastrozole can be helpful in case your estrogens are high. But obviously is useless if prolactin is high. best is to have your numbers checked. if not, then use anastrozole a few days and see how it feels.

the.ether.bunny

Results are,
clomiphene is going to be useless. Keep it for the PCT plan. Anastrozole can be helpful in case your estrogens are high. But obviously is useless if prolactin is high. best is to have your numbers checked. if not, then use anastrozole a few days and see how it feels.
Hematocrit: 50.4 H
Prolactin: 6.7
Total Testosterone: 2014 H
Free testosterone: 550.7 H
Estradiol: 81 H

Estradiol is kind of high, but then again test levels are super high. Any recommendations for how to take the anastrozole? I'm thinking .25 EOD