Tren ace

bobby ricky

Thinking about trying tren ace for 4 weeks and looking for advice. On 600 test and 600 deca at the moment. Scared of sides so I think ace would be a good one to use so it would clear fast if I had sides I didn’t like. At the moment I have no sides at all and take no ai at all. Do I need to drop the deca and let it clear first before adding tren. How much tren to feel it but keep sides at bay? Any advice would be appreciated .
Could I keep deca at 100 mgs per week for joint function?

Denicnut

Thinking about trying tren ace for 4 weeks and looking for advice. On 600 test and 600 deca at the moment. Scared of sides so I think ace would be a good one to use so it would clear fast if I had sides I didn’t like. At the moment I have no sides at all and take no ai at all. Do I need to drop the deca and let it clear first before adding tren. How much tren to feel it but keep sides at bay? Any advice would be appreciated .
Could I keep deca at 100 mgs per week for joint function?
I would drol the deca and wait a couple weeks after running that much deca…try to shoot the tren ace every day to keep levels stable that will help with sides big time! Keep dosage reasonable for first couple times with it…I’ve gotten good results from 25mg everyday and I wouldn’t go more than 35mg every day and it’s better that way than doing 50-75mg every other day…a little masteron helps with the sides and overall mood too many have said and I’ve noticed myself…it is to be respected trenbolone especially the acetate and be easy for sure if you have a girlfriend! That’s the “relationship ender”

Denicnut

Oh and probably want to check bloodwork after the deca to make sure prolactin and progesterone are in range and see test/estrogen and adjust test accordingly!

Aussie

Get off the cycle you are on. Go back to trt dose for the time you been on then start fresh after having bloods. Don’t ever go changing compounds mid cycle without having bloods to see how you are going.

loren

i use tren ace in a gain and a cut cycle 600mg tren ace but i have done 800mg i use npp eod its in and out faster than deca with less sides i try to limit the sides i mix the tren with npp same needle less chance of the dredded tren cough deca will build up in your body and on some tests deca can be detected for a year not sure if that matters to you (not to me) but if i do tren with nothing else in the needle i cough every time when its mixed its much less. also alcohol dissipates slower when its cold so i load my needle with tren and npp put it in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes then inject it the alcohol dissipates much slower so i never cough just saying what works for me but tren is an excellent compound with any thing

Gainz.

Just add the tren... we both know your gonna anyway. Deca and tren apparently work extremely well together.. that's why it's in every mass mix out there!
Is just keep the tren under 300mg a week

bobby ricky

Just add the tren... we both know your gonna anyway. Deca and tren apparently work extremely well together.. that's why it's in every mass mix out there!
Is just keep the tren under 300mg a week
That’s kinda what I was thinking. I have no sides at all at the moment.

Gainz.

That’s kinda what I was thinking. I have no sides at all at the moment.
You're more than experienced brother, especially with it being ace, I say just go for it. You know you're shit... just listen to your girl. If she starts telling you that you're being a dick... either lower the dose or kill it. But I'm putting my money on you being absolutely fine!

kingswe3are

I usually do 300mg tren a week. Actually doing a cycle now w/test, tren, & mast. This amount of tren seems perfect for me. Great results with least side effects. I’m a pretty amped up guy naturally, but also level-headed & easy going. So I have been told over the years. It does make me run at a little higher octane my wife says, but she definitely helps keep me in check. I always let her know when I’m on cycle with it because it makes my sex drive go through the roof so have to prepare her!!! Usually sweat more than I normally do which is a lot anyway & get some insomnia with it. Those haven’t really started yet with this cycle, but I’m only a couple weeks in. Just my opinion with me personally, but benefits out way the negative. I have had it effect my breathing in the past a bit, but that hasn’t happened in the last few cycles I have ran with it. Reading your current & past posts I’m thinking your a pretty reasonable level headed guy so you should be fine. Making a conscious decision to check yourself about thoughts & conduct goes a long way. Also having a good woman to do the same goes a long long way!! Keep us posted, but I’m sure your going to love it

HGH.to

You can actually go for Tren + Deca. But with this combo I would have some caber handy if prolactin shoots. You won't need AI because Tren doesn't aromatize. But as GainzBandit said, listen to people around you about your behavior too. Also check for other androgenic issues like acne and hair loss