Tren deca test stack

Jjones13

seems so scattered, I've been seeing alot of people using deca and tren together so just looking for some info.
My thoughts are using high test high tren can be used for bulking, lower test higher tren for cutting , so what's the point of decca . They aren't just using a low decca for joints? But people are saying it's working awesome. If you went that route how would you injected it ? Would you alternate or run them for the full cycle? What kinda of AI would you use to combat the high estrogen that would come with using to 19s . I'm open to all thoughts as this is just my 2nd cycle . I'm 32 and 220. I want to get a little bigger but really want to shed this last thin layer of fat . Also thoughts on avavar tabs and when you would start taking thoughts during the cycle?

Twizted

I've heard of folks running deca and tren together for bulking, they say it works bit it's not for people without alot of experience. Running two 19 nor's together like that is known to cause issues for many. Prolactin would be a real concern on this stack.

EMachine

Hey Jjones,

Hope all is well!
…just to add to the above response, if you want to shed fat or a layer of fat, Deca might not be the best option. Primo would be better, masteron Propionate would be better, along with your test. I would run test at a lower dose, as well. Also, Tren for a 2nd cycle might not be the best choice. Test, primo, anavar is a better choice - much better choice for a second cycle. Anavar at 30 mg is enough.

250 mg of Test
300-350 mg of Primo
30 mg of Anavar

Split the injections in 2 per week. If your products are legit, this will bring the desired results. Tren is just too harsh on the system and you need more time…Tren can really mess up with your mind. Know what other compounds feel like before attempting the mother of all mothers. U got time!

This is what I would recommend for a 2nd cycle (cutting). Hope this helps.

suppsforlife

They aren't just using a low decca for joints?
No, Deca can be used for joints, but higher doses of Deca grows muscles and gets you stronger very efficiently.
If you went that route how would you injected it ?
usually entire weekly dosage in one injection. If the dosage is really high or you are afraid of highs and lows - twice a week.
Would you alternate or run them for the full cycle?
usually, if test deca tren cycle goes - then for the full cycle or start with tren a and deca. then discontinue tren a by the time deca kicks in your system
hat kinda of AI would you use to combat the high estrogen that would come with using to 19s .
you deal with high estrogen cause by deca and testosterone with same AI (arimidex, aromasin)
but when you're using 19-nors you are likely to get high prolactin which you combat it with cabergoline
I'm open to all thoughts as this is just my 2nd cycle . I'm 32 and 220. I want to get a little bigger but really want to shed this last thin layer of fat .
then do not use Trenbolone for sure. Tren is way too powerful for a second cycle.
Deca is usually recommended to people who have more experience too. But if you are absolutely sure, could try a moderate Deca dosage with Testosterone.
Also thoughts on avavar tabs and when you would start taking thoughts during the cycle?
Anavar tabs can be helpful for you. I would actually go for Test + Anavar only as a second cycle because anavar is milder. but only if you don't have any liver or cholesterol issues
you could add them in the beginning of the cycle as a "booster" or at the end to get the muscle definition

suppsforlife

agree with Emachine. The thing is that you shouldn't add 2 new compounds at once because if you get side effects, you wouldn't know which steroid causes it.
might try
250 mg of Test
300-350 mg of Primo
30 mg of Anavar
but add 30 mg Anavar at the end of cycle after you've been running injectable Test and injectable Primo for about 6 weeks

PedritoHID

Hey Jjones,

Hope all is well!
…just to add to the above response, if you want to shed fat or a layer of fat, Deca might not be the best option. Primo would be better, masteron Propionate would be better, along with your test. I would run test at a lower dose, as well. Also, Tren for a 2nd cycle might not be the best choice. Test, primo, anavar is a better choice - much better choice for a second cycle. Anavar at 30 mg is enough.

250 mg of Test
300-350 mg of Primo
30 mg of Anavar

Split the injections in 2 per week. If your products are legit, this will bring the desired results. Tren is just too harsh on the system and you need more time…Tren can really mess up with your mind. Know what other compounds feel like before attempting the mother of all mothers. U got time!

This is what I would recommend for a 2nd cycle (cutting). Hope this helps.
I'm actually using that cycle for cutting with 50 mg of Anavar, 10 more days to be 6 weeks of using Anavar and then will discontinue and will keep with Test and Primo for 6 more weeks, for a total of 16 weeks of cutting.

I've seen great results, a couple of shirts don't fit me anymore, and people in my job are accusing me of using steroids lmfao, which is crazy because I'm actually leaning down eating around 1,600 calories/day. A few important things are that my diet, training and sleep have been on point.

I can't imagine when I start my lean bulking cycle with a little bit of deca. It looks like the gurus do know what they're talking about, who would've thought...

AlphaRxLabs

seems so scattered, I've been seeing alot of people using deca and tren together so just looking for some info.
My thoughts are using high test high tren can be used for bulking, lower test higher tren for cutting , so what's the point of decca . They aren't just using a low decca for joints? But people are saying it's working awesome. If you went that route how would you injected it ? Would you alternate or run them for the full cycle? What kinda of AI would you use to combat the high estrogen that would come with using to 19s . I'm open to all thoughts as this is just my 2nd cycle . I'm 32 and 220. I want to get a little bigger but really want to shed this last thin layer of fat . Also thoughts on avavar tabs and when you would start taking thoughts during the cycle?
Whats up J? Well, Im an older guy, so I have to have my Test. However: in my opinion, Tren is the sh*t! Tren and Deca, Tren and Test....heck Tren and crack you're going to gain size/muscle. Diet has a lot to do with what type of size you gain with Tren. high carbs and more BF, lower carbs, lower BF. Also, like you mentioned, how many MG's of Tren youre taking in will determine your appearance. I also tell people, when taking Tren, just because you can lift something, doesnt mean you should. With Tren, your muscles get strong a lot faster than your tendons and ligaments, so you have to be very careful with it.

EMachine

I'm actually using that cycle for cutting with 50 mg of Anavar, 10 more days to be 6 weeks of using Anavar and then will discontinue and will keep with Test and Primo for 6 more weeks, for a total of 16 weeks of cutting.

I've seen great results, a couple of shirts don't fit me anymore, and people in my job are accusing me of using steroids lmfao, which is crazy because I'm actually leaning down eating around 1,600 calories/day. A few important things are that my diet, training and sleep have been on point.

I can't imagine when I start my lean bulking cycle with a little bit of deca. It looks like the gurus do know what they're talking about, who would've thought...
Hey Pedrito,

You might have to change your name (which means little Pedro), to Big Pedro! 🙂

I’m so glad that you’ve proven my point here. Not that I need validation, but for the young guys, who want to jump right away into Tren, not realizing that there is a better, safer approach, that yields real, solid results. Tren is an amazing compound, don’t get me wrong. However, not for new steroid users and the mentally weak.

EMachine

Whats up J? Well, Im an older guy, so I have to have my Test. However: in my opinion, Tren is the sh*t! Tren and Deca, Tren and Test....heck Tren and crack you're going to gain size/muscle. Diet has a lot to do with what type of size you gain with Tren. high carbs and more BF, lower carbs, lower BF. Also, like you mentioned, how many MG's of Tren youre taking in will determine your appearance. I also tell people, when taking Tren, just because you can lift something, doesnt mean you should. With Tren, your muscles get strong a lot faster than your tendons and ligaments, so you have to be very careful with it.
Hey AlphaRx,

Hope all is well and welcome to the dance brother!

As an older guy, I too think highly of Tren, and have used it for many years, especially, while competing. However, we have to be very careful when we address it in our post because no new user to steroids, should use Tren. The time will come when they’ve acquired enough experience under their belt to know what testosterone really feels like alone (to truly appreciate what it can do…if diet and training are in point), then adding another compound like Deca or anavar…and slowly making their way to Tren. Many of these kids, are not mentally prepared to deal with what Tren can do! It’s no joke! A Tren Mind-Fuck (that’s what I call it), if you’re not mature enough, can devaste a person. It’s called the relationship breaker for a reason!

I also have found here and with some of my clients, that many, want results now, and are willing to sacrifice their health for a certain look, without having built a solid foundation. That’s why is so important to ask for member’s stats to find out more about them before engaging in protocols. We, at MGs, are very different from other forums in this regard. As you spend more time here, you’ll fond the above to be true.

Again welcome!

PedritoHID

Hey Pedrito,

You might have to change your name (which means little Pedro), to Big Pedro! 🙂

I’m so glad that you’ve proven my point here. Not that I need validation, but for the young guys, who want to jump right away into Tren, not realizing that there is a better, safer approach, that yields real, solid results. Tren is an amazing compound, don’t get me wrong. However, not for new steroid users and the mentally weak.
LOL one day brother, I know you the least of the guys who need validation but nonetheless thanks for all the advise and the knowledge you provide here on daily basis, young people like me really appreciate that.

Honestly I've never felt better, with these compounds I have no side effects, everything is happiness all day, I sleep 7-10 hrs the whole night!!! Which is crazy when I've never slept that well before , no mood swings, no acne, nothing bad.

People should enjoy cycles, I actually actually enjoy it, I get to try individual things and see how my body react to them, this is not a sprint is a marathon, for all young guys out there.

I've been watching videos about horrors stories on Tren from More Plates More Dates on YouTube for entertainment, and that shit looks crazy man, I can't imagine being so paranoid and thinking everyone is after to get me like those videos show.

Last edited:

AlphaRxLabs

Hey AlphaRx,

Hope all is well and welcome to the dance brother!

As an older guy, I too think highly of Tren, and have used it for many years, especially, while competing. However, we have to be very careful when we address it in our post because no new user to steroids, should use Tren. The time will come when they’ve acquired enough experience under their belt to know what testosterone really feels like alone (to truly appreciate what it can do…if diet and training are in point), then adding another compound like Deca or anavar…and slowly making their way to Tren. Many of these kids, are not mentally prepared to deal with what Tren can do! It’s no joke! A Tren Mind-Fuck (that’s what I call it), if you’re not mature enough, can devaste a person. It’s called the relationship breaker for a reason!

I also have found here and with some of my clients, that many, want results now, and are willing to sacrifice their health for a certain look, without having built a solid foundation. That’s why is so important to ask for member’s stats to find out more about them before engaging in protocols. We, at MGs, are very different from other forums in this regard. As you spend more time here, you’ll fond the above to be true.

Again welcome!
Tren, the relationship breaker.....lol, thats the truth! Yes sir, Tren is definitely not for beginners. Thats the same with DNP. Although DNP is in a different category, but it is without a doubt the bomb for losing, shedding fat. The simple fact that DNP can actually kill you, has little to no affect on the younger, less mature crowd that wants the results "now!" Tren is on a whole new level when it comes to size and strength, thats also why I tell my customers, "just because you can lift it doesnt mean you should."

EMachine

LOL one day brother, I know you the least of the guys who need validation but nonetheless thanks for all the advise and the knowledge you provide here on daily basis, young people like me really appreciate that.

Honestly I've never felt better, with these compounds I have no side effects, everything is happiness all day, I sleep 7-10 hrs the whole night!!! Which is crazy when I've never slept that well before , no mood swings, no acne, nothing bad.

People should enjoy cycles, I actually actually enjoy it, I get to try individual things and see how my body react to them, this is not a sprint is a marathon, for all young guys out there.

I've been watching videos about horrors stories on Tren from More Plates More Dates on YouTube for entertainment, and that shit looks crazy man, I can't imagine being so paranoid and thinking everyone is after to get me like those videos show.
You’re a great example on how to use gear! Thank you for your kind words!
Yeah, Tren has put people in jail…people who couldn’t control their anger and aggression. It’s crazy!