Tren E, 200mb bottle and first time usage ?

rm2092

First I’ll start of by saying I’m taking 1cc of test per week and just picked up 2 bottles of Tran E and I seem to be confused oh the dosage as a beginner ?

suppsforlife

Tell us more about yourself
Diet
Weight
Fat%
And so on
(y)
and if you only used Test so far, you may want to start with milder compounds. Tren is great, no doubt, but can be too powerful for beginners. milder steroids can still work great for beginners without the nasty part.

BulkinWes

If you you’ve never done tren before there’s gonna be a lot of potential side effects that are going to scare you it’s kindve rough and from the small amount of info you’ve said tell me you don’t know much about tren lol do some research on it first make sure it’s something you wanna take and are willing to deal with the side effects. Yes it’s great I love Tren always take it but it’s tricky at first and it’s nitrous for getting in the veins when pinning even if you just nicked a vein it’s gonna scare you but be calm. Deca is a great starter and you bulk up real well and you can actually stack it with the tren and it’ll make it slightly more mild when it comes to side effects in general as well as when pinning

HGH.to

If you you’ve never done tren before there’s gonna be a lot of potential side effects that are going to scare you it’s kindve rough and from the small amount of info you’ve said tell me you don’t know much about tren lol do some research on it first make sure it’s something you wanna take and are willing to deal with the side effects. Yes it’s great I love Tren always take it but it’s tricky at first and it’s nitrous for getting in the veins when pinning even if you just nicked a vein it’s gonna scare you but be calm. Deca is a great starter and you bulk up real well and you can actually stack it with the tren and it’ll make it slightly more mild when it comes to side effects in general as well as when pinning
👆true!

bobby ricky

Wha
t do u mean by nicking a vein is going to scare u? Please elaborate.

BulkinWes

Well not nicking the vein but most of the time I’ve
Wha

t do u mean by nicking a vein is going to scare u? Please elaborate.
nicked a vein tren has been the only thing that I’ve gotten the imaginary loss of air like I’m choking the heavy alcohol taste and the sweats and think I’m dying beg god to let me live and say I’m sorry I’ll never do it again then after it’s all over Meh wasn’t that bad lol

BulkinWes

Sometimes I’ll feel like I nicked a vein after a shot just because I get a shot of energy or I can feel my heartbeat in my fingers so I have ta adjust my hand so I can’t feel it 😂
Hahaha yeah I feel that sometimes too. But I can always tell as soon as it happens alcohol taste in my mouth then I sit don’t ready to feel like I’m dying for about 30 seconds to a minute then back to normal lol