Tren E and Test cycle advice??

RawPool

So I'm new to the group and a beginner running cycles this being my 2nd, needing advice on a Tren E and Test E cycle ( my 1st cycle was Boldenone and Test ran a light cycle for beginner) I was considering running 100mgEW of Test E for 10 weeks, and 300mgEW of Tren E for 8 Weeks? Any advice on my doses would be appreciated wether I should run more test? or more/less Tren?? Also if a 8week/10 week cycle is enough? I have researched the PCT on recommended products, also have looked into Tren Side effects. Thx for any positive help in advance, I'm really excited to start my cycle.

siegmund

My friend.  You ran one other cycle.  We have a good forum topic here in tren. A few of them.  .. Please check them out ,if you don't know how to and see signs of elevated or low e2,,,tren is a waste for you ... Point blank    and after one cycle its almost impossible to know your signs.   ... And I'm not being condescending here ..  Tren is for advanced users.  And at least at the menium knowing your signs of e2,,,,,tren don't convert.  .. Also low dose test how you respond to it.   .. What ai  help the best with your test.   Did you do blood work to know where your e2,levels are on test.   If not you can have elevated test and not know it.    What kind of da do you plan on running with this. ??? And if so what's your dosing.  ???   Which da you prefer ???  Your last cycle.  What did you learn about you as far as estro. And water and sides.  ???     :))) see brother I did this on purpose.  If you scratched your head once and said ,wtf. Is sieg talking about.  You no where near ready for tren.  .. We have so many experienced members.  There's no rush this isn't a race. Learn to cycle so you get the most you can out of a cycle.     And welcome.   

csancheezy

2nd cycle.. No, it is not time to ride the Tren train amigo.. Why not run a long estered test with an oral kickstart.. I guess I should also be asking what your goals are for the cycle anyways..

Dolf

There's quite a few great and highly effective compounds you can use to reach your goals other than the infamous tren. 

Lay out your goals for us brother and some great members here can lay out some great cycle ideas for you. Using another 19nor first can be beneficial by letting you know how your body reacts to 19nors.

RawPool

Sieg thanks for the advice I appreciate any positive help. Now your correct I am a beginner and have much to learn which is why I'm here asking. On my Bold & Test cycle, no I did not do blood work, as far as sides effects, i had no major side effect(little acne not much out of ordinary) no sign of gyno, no surpress, but also didn't have much gain. I used clomid and nolva when I was done with my cycle to make sure I didn't run into any problems. How ever I actually did start a tren cycle got about 4 weeks into it and had "supplier" problems which is also who was helping me with my info and questions?? If you guys with your experience don't think I should go with tren? What do you recommend I'm up for suggestions. As far as goals I'm just an everyday gym guy who wants to get some muscle. I'm in no hurry, it's been a year since my last cycle. But i definetly want to start another.

Thanks in advance, all help is appreciated.

A

Axle

Bro like dolf said their are so many different compounds out there that effect you different ways.  If you say you want to look bigger than are you wanting to gain mass?   When you say look better are you wanting more of a cut look.  Please dig a little deeper in your description bro.  It will help us help you.  

RawPool

My bad fellas, axle is right yes I did leave my options open ended. Yes I would want to gain mass. Thanks for bringing that up.

RawPool

Thanks everyone for the help. If you don't think tren is a good choice, I somewhat started a cycle of tren an didn't run into any problems although I was cut short on my cycle.  What do you guys recommend?

I mentioned before on goals I don't have a set weight I'd like to hit. I'm just a every day gym guy who wants to get some muscle an look better/bigger and be stronger. 

Thanks in advance.

A

Axle

There you go bro, bulking.  There is a lot of options bud.    Depends on how deep you want to get into it since it is your second cycle I would keep it simple you got your whole life.  Dbol or anadrol oral to kick start while on some test- sust or ent.    I wouldn't stack yet but if your heart is set on it  EQ or Deca,   These are just some of my favorites when bulking by no means is it the best or the exact right thing for you , but will give you some more options.  Most important thing to bulking is EAT, EAT, EAT.  That's my favorite part of bulking. 

RawPool

Thanks fellas, so let's say I were to go the Dbol and Test E route? What do you think is a good starter mg amount ? Of course I'll do more research, but opinions??

A

Axle

What was your dose of test on your last cycle?  If I had to shoot from the hip I would suggest  50 mg daily of dbol & 300 mg of test a week.  Be sure to have some blockers just incase this time something changes from last cycle. That dose may be too low or two high depends on how your body handled the dose of your last cycle.  You do have one good thing under your belt, and that's your experience of your first cycle.

This is slightly off topic and not speaking directly to anyone at all , but  I can not stress the importance of keeping up with your past cycles. Im old school in some manner. Lol. I have a notebook inside it I record my starting and ending stats, my dosage of cycle, how it effected me,the sides I had, date, source, etc...  I know too many guys, I was one of them at one point, that get down the road later in life and can't rember the dosage they took or how it really effected them, trust me as time goes so does memory.    Good rule of thumb, if you got good gains out of the test dose from last cycle with no sides, you may up your dose a little from last cycle to see if it makes much of a difference , but don't mess with it too much if you got good gains with no sides.  

milkin

Oh yes brother Axle something I have preached for many years. Keeping a cycly long is golden, I call it my diary and can reflect back on and even add footnotes as we get wiser. Never a bad I dear to keep a journal. +1 .https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroid-cycles/72077-why-you-should-keep-a-cycle-log

Dolf

Yea 50mg ed dbol is always the minimum dose imo. Like milkin likes to say...anything less you might as well just take Flintstone vitamins. If it were me 500 to 600mg per week test e for 12 weeks and 50mg ed dbol for 6 weeks. Make sure you eat enough calories per day to build muscle or it'll all be water weight which you'll lose once you come off cycle.

RawPool

Thanks fellas for all the info and tips, i seen the 50mg for 6 weeks of Dbol and 500mg of Test E for 10-12 weeks is a common cycle so that maybe the route I go Dole thanks. Thanks Axle on the pointer for the record your absolutely right, because to be honest I don't recall the amount on my first cycle. But i will definetly be logging from now on. Im gonna research on what blockers and PCT to use...last time all I used was nolva & clomid. Had letrozole on hand but didn't use?? Anything else you guys think I should consider using? Or atleast have around?

Dolf

Letro is not practical except for as a last resort for serious gyno. Aromasin and arimidex are what you want to look at. Letro is powerful with nasty sides and needs to be ramped up and down. Just keep your letro as a break glass in case of emergency AI.

C

cobrapharmaceuticals

RawPool said:
</p><p>Thanks fellas for all the info and tips, i seen the 50mg for 6 weeks of Dbol and 500mg of Test E for 10-12 weeks is a common cycle so that maybe the route I go Dole thanks. Thanks Axle on the pointer for the record your absolutely right, because to be honest I don't recall the amount on my first cycle. But i will definetly be logging from now on. Im gonna research on what blockers and PCT to use...last time all I used was nolva & clomid. Had letrozole on hand but didn't use?? Anything else you guys think I should consider using? Or atleast have around?</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>I suggest using an ai regardless of sides. estrogen is a carcinogenic and can be harmful to your body besides gyno. start low and get your bloodwork done mid way. adjust as necessary. do not go to a doc for bloodwork. use labsmd.com or privatemdlabs.com. discreet result and u can post them here for us to look at and help you as well. 500 test and 50 dbol is a great second second. I also prefer sust so u get  a quick kick from the test p and long esters come in towards end. another option would be npp to stack instead of the oral. same steroid as "deca" but faster and less water weight. biggest factor will be diet. if u need help with it, post up!</p>

RawPool

Thanks everyone for the info, I'm just about ready to get my cycle started. Thx Cobra on the advice, I used to be on the heavier side but after cutting down some weight my eating is alot cleaner so I think diet is going to be okay, may just need more meals. I'll consider running Deca in the future I may try a Dbol and Test E only for now, and add the Deca next time around. I'll be sure to use an AI this time around regardless of side effects or not. I'll also look into NPP and Sust for info an details.  Thanks everyone. The tren will have to wait.