Tren E Question

Juicex11

What’s up guys, just joined. I’ve been running test E 600 mg/wk with 400 mg per week of Tren E, been going for 4 weeks now. I wanted to get your guys opinion on how long it takes for Tren E to kick in? I don’t have any side effects from Tren except insomnia and maybe excessive sweating. Strength has slightly increased but not to the point in which I would have thought.
My gear may be shit…

Last edited:

suppsforlife

I wanted to get your guys opinion on how long it takes for Tren E to kick in? I don’t have any side effects from Tren except insomnia and maybe excessive sweating.
Tren E takes the exact same amount as Test E to kick in. That's because they are both Enanthate esters and there's absolutely no difference in the time required to kick in. For Enanthate (regardless of substance) that's anywhere between 1 to 3 or sometimes even 4 weeks to fully kick in.
Also, insomnia and excessive sweating is actually a sign of Tren working because those are very common sides.
Since you do get side effects and your strength increased - why do you think your gear is shit?
maybe you do not get enough sleep/ rest/ calories/ proteins etc.?

Zewi

I would drop your Test to 500 if not to 400mg if you can.
Also if this is the first time you have done Tren and you Choice E i pray you have Carber and other things on hand. Since you have no taste with Tren A and how you body reacts to Tren.