Tren snoring

CaptainPlanet

Ok, so weird question but I am not really having any sides from a 350mg of Tren dosage, but I've started snoring a little and I never do normally.

Actually it's worse, it starts like a purring or a growl, then it wakes me up when it's pretty much snoring.

I've started using some nasacort, seems to help a little.

HulkSmashShan

Ok, so weird question but I am not really having any sides from a 350mg of Tren dosage, but I've started snoring a little and I never do normally.

Actually it's worse, it starts like a purring or a growl, then it wakes me up when it's pretty much snoring.

I've started using some nasacort, seems to help a little.
It's from REM sleep more than likely which is a great sign that your body is responding with deep recovery traits. That's what makes Tren my miracle. I can train as hard as I possibly can and eat like a racehorse and be completely recovered to go again the next day with lean gains.

bobby ricky

Mine started on npp an I hope it goes away when I’m done with cycle. My wife has to leave the room and sleep in spare room.

Twizted

Damn you must be doing some hardcore snoring if your wife has to leave the room. Have you tried sleeping in different positions? I know I snore sometimes and my wife has me move or roll over and it usually goes away or at least lessens. It could be weight-related, I have heard of bodybuilders developing a snore after packing on some muscle. It has something to do with the added muscles relaxing and causing more obstruction to breathing.

Twizted

That sucks man. If it continues after your cycle then you should talk to your Dr about having a sleep study done. That shit can really mess up your sleep cycle and lead to alot of health issues.

CaptainPlanet

it wakes me up, sometimes I ain't even asleep and it starts. kinda weird.

Also, I pinned a few times in my chest (test + tren) and now I have these 4 lumps that aren't really noticeable, but you can definitely feel them being harder then the rest of my pecks. The pip wasn't pleasant.

CaptainPlanet

my butt was starting to hurt, and I now have a small phobia from pinning delts as I hit a vein last time and blood squirted out after i pinned 😕

anyone think I should be upping my dose of tren? I am on about 750mg test, and 350mg tren. Was thinking of going 750mg test and 700mg tren. Do you think maybe I should just add a third compound like primo at 500mg?

suppsforlife

For a safer bet - add Primo. For more results, increase Tren. But don't increase the dosage twice as much, if you do. Go to about 500-550 mg

HulkSmashShan

interesting, i imagine the primo should make everything else work better? :)
ty for the advise
Ever thought of adding masteron? Reason I ask is with running the Tren and test at those levels masteron helps the binding of estrogen from the atomization. Just a thought to bump your Tren.

HulkSmashShan

Ever thought of adding masteron? Reason I ask is with running the Tren and test at those levels masteron helps the binding of estrogen from the atomization. Just a thought to bump your Tren.
I would be very cautious bumping the Tren past 500 with the snoring issues already being an issue.