Tren train

bobby ricky

Returning to gym tomorrow after one week off because of cold. Kicked the colds ass and looking forward to finishing off my 8 weeks left of my cycle. Changed dose and compounds.
Old 1200 test 600 deca
New 600 test 300 deca 200 tren
Going from 1800 mgs per week to 1100 mgs per week.
Want to try tren and see what it’s all about at a low dose.
Listening to dorian yates who said he used it in the past and never went over 200 per week I thought it would be a good test. And 8 weeks on tren should be enough to see what it’s about.

Pedrito0906

Damn pops, I'm very interested in this, maybe not now but definitely in the future. Are you using Tren A or E, also pinning schedule? Are you having Tren cough? Tren Dick? Low libido? Insomnia? Rage? Night sweats? Document everything like Mr. @GainzBandit noobs on that shit like me 😁

bobby ricky

Also looking for advice on carbs. Reading about how tren loves carbs. My carbs are pretty low at the moment about 50-100 grams per day. When the tren kicks in would more cabs be required for the tren? Any educated advice would be appreciated.

bobby ricky

Damn pops, I'm very interested in this, maybe not now but definitely in the future. Are you using Tren A or E, also pinning schedule? Are you having Tren cough? Tren Dick? Low libido? Insomnia? Rage? Night sweats? Document everything like Mr. @GainzBandit noobs on that shit like me 😁
Just pinned last night 100 mgs tren e 150 mgs deca and 300 mgs test e . Can’t tell anything yet but herd tren cough happens at injecting time and no cough happened then. I will report anything good or bad over the next 8 weeks for sure. I pin Monday and Thursday.

Imgame

Also looking for advice on carbs. Reading about how tren loves carbs. My carbs are pretty low at the moment about 50-100 grams per day. When the tren kicks in would more cabs be required for the tren? Any educated advice would be appreciated.
Keep low carbs. Tren will give more sides with higher carbs

Imgame

You really should be having a break then starting tren. Get to see how your response to it from a break. You will still get to feel it after 5 weeks but your body is slowing down from the last cycle. You nearly maxed out growth.
Good luck with it

Gainz.

Just pinned last night 100 mgs tren e 150 mgs deca and 300 mgs test e . Can’t tell anything yet but herd tren cough happens at injecting time and no cough happened then. I will report anything good or bad over the next 8 weeks for sure. I pin Monday and Thursday.

I'm so pumped you just started tren, and tren cough only happens with tren ace!
I just did 13 weeks of tren and didn't cough once!

But I'm excited for you, and I'll be watching the news closely 😂🤣
You're about 3 weeks out from seeing results every few days... you're gonna fucking love it!

Imgame

Gainz.

I don't if tren changes your sweat... but it definitely changes your smell.
My girl has brought it up constantly, always saying I smell different.
More.... "musky" in her words.
Its not a bad thing, she says she likes it.

bobby ricky

One week tren update
Second shot last night and the only thing so far is some sweat at night like my body is running a little hotter at night. Not much but definitely need less covers and less clothes. Sleep is great and everything else is in check. No change at gym yet. Have not thought about killing anyone or fucking anything that walks through my bedroom door 😂👍

bobby ricky

The day after my second shot must be placebo effect? The pump today was out of this world. Just looked better in the mirror at the gym and set a tricep push down pr. Full stack 20 times 😂👍. If this is placebo I’ll take it. Also getting some acne on my quads but much better than my back. Someone tell me it’s all in my mind 😂

bobby ricky

It is tren E👍
I’m sweating like a pig to the point of waking up to go pee then getting back into a cold bed😂 .
Now is that placebo also 😂👍. Not affecting sleep at all just weird like my body is working overtime.

cloutz88

Tren has different effects on people, I've done it and had the couch. It was tren e. I've done both, same result, buddy did the same thing as me and nothing, so peoples bodies react different.