Tren vs mast? Prostate and health issue.

Between the two which would be better in terms of health. Heard mast can cause prostate issues and prostate cancer as well as mess lipids. Tren can have cardiac impacts as well as lipids.

Between running 300 test 300 mast compared to 150mg test 150mg mast 150mg tren which would be safer route.

D

Deleted member 45086

Between the two which would be better in terms of health. Heard mast can cause prostate issues and prostate cancer as well as mess lipids. Tren can have cardiac impacts as well as lipids.

Between running 300 test 300 mast compared to 150mg test 150mg mast 150mg tren which would be safer route.
Most serious effects on the heart, prostate, kidneys, liver are from prolonged usage. If you are healthy and in the category like most of us and just trying to improve your body and health for a short time you're not going to experience these health issues. Either of the stated cycles above are not high risk.

HGH.to

Big Belly is definitely right there.
But I also have to mention that Tren vs Mast, in terms of side effects, are on different sides of the anabolic steroids spectrum. While Masteron is among the mildest, Trenbolone is among the harshest. So healthwise, Masteron is a better option. Trenbolone is way more effective though.
But you should also consider what Bigbelly mentioned too!

I’d also consider 300mg Test with 50mg on Anavar. Another very low risk cycle with really low - if any side effects. If side effects & low term health risks are top of mind for you I’d recommend Test over Tren. At the dosage your taking about you’ll be absolutely fine but I’ve had more side effects from Tren than anything else. Any suggestions on a good website to order from? I’m between cycles and need to find a new site. Appreciate the help.