Tren

gp2442

Hey guys, so I'm running test e and tren ace but is it better to do 25mg tren ed or 50mg? I've heard so many different ideas. Thanks in advance

BiggyBill

It depends on how you feel. If you run for example 25 mg a day for a while and you feel you can tolerate more and u need more - u can go to 50 mg daily. Under no circumstances exceed 100 mg a day.

TomFar

Hey bro, the half-life of trenabolone is 6-7 days. It makes no sense to put it every day ... Do injections every other day, 50 - 100 mg (golden mean 75 mg). See how it feels! Watch your hair, otherwise you will only be left on your butt :D

BiggyBill

Hey bro, the half-life of trenabolone is 6-7 days. It makes no sense to put it every day
that's true, when talking about Trenbolone Enanthate. In this case you can use it once every 3 or even 4 days.
taken in consideration OP asked to use Tren either every day or every other day, i can assume he was talking about Tren Acetate with half life of 3 days which is used every day or every other day.
there's no need to use Tren Enanthate every other day - simply too frequently.
See how it feels! Watch your hair, otherwise you will only be left on your butt
completely agree with this. including other androgen related side effects such as aggressiveness