Tren

kaseyb

Hey all!

I started tren and rapid test last week. My question is, why is Tren have my ass/leg feel like I have a constant frog. I was taking them in my hip but it got to where my cheek wasn't healed within the time for the next shot in that side, which is 4 days later. So last night I took it in the thigh. Holy hell I can barely walk and it's supposed to be legs today. Am I taking it wrong? I blend it with the test so it's diluted. I push slow so I don't get the tren cough (that'll scare you if you're not expecting it), and I push the needle 1.5" straight as possible for max depth. This is crazy. I appreciate the tips.

bobby ricky

Hey all!

I started tren and rapid test last week. My question is, why is Tren have my ass/leg feel like I have a constant frog. I was taking them in my hip but it got to where my cheek wasn't healed within the time for the next shot in that side, which is 4 days later. So last night I took it in the thigh. Holy hell I can barely walk and it's supposed to be legs today. Am I taking it wrong? I blend it with the test so it's diluted. I push slow so I don't get the tren cough (that'll scare you if you're not expecting it), and I push the needle 1.5" straight as possible for max depth. This is crazy. I appreciate the tips.
There’s many tricks on what to do but I believe it’s where is more important. I only inject in the ventro glute muscle and never have any problems. Quads used to give me many problems and couldn’t hardly walk sometimes and squats were out of the question for me personally. You should also inject slowly don’t just slam it in and don’t move it around when u are injecting. Just my tips 👍. Never have any pain.

kaseyb

From what I'm seeing I put it in the vastus lateralis muscle. Right one to be exact. I can't go any slower. I literally push in 1/4 to 1/2 cc and let it hang for 10-15 seconds. Then repeat.

bobby ricky

From what I'm seeing I put it in the vastus lateralis muscle. Right one to be exact. I can't go any slower. I literally push in 1/4 to 1/2 cc and let it hang for 10-15 seconds. Then repeat.
Others will chime in soon . We have a new member that’s grabbing alot of attention at the moment.

Gainz.

Others will chime in soon . We have a new member that’s grabbing alot of attention at the moment.

Hahaha... I couldn't imagine why... 🍑👀

But @kaseyb sometimes we just get pip and theres not much to do about it.
You can heat the oil up first, then massage after... get that oil warm and moving.
I'm currently running a test, tren, mast, deca mix and holy fucking shit... the pip was intense for the first several weeks.
I'm 9 weeks into my cycle and its finally better.
You can also dilute with other oils.
But warming it up beforehand, pushing the needle as deep into the muscle as possible, then massaging and adding more heat to your injection site will help. But sometimes... we just have to suffer until that virgin muscle gets use to it.

kaseyb

😂 Virgin muscle.. I love it. It's definitely been long enough for her to be considered a virgin again. What are your tips for warming? How long? I appreciate yalls advice. Yesterday was my 4th shot, so I'm at the beginning of week 2 and it's got me wanting to switch to ANYTHING ELSE than this.

bobby ricky

You can heat the oil up first, then massage after... get that oil warm and moving.
I'm currently running a test, tren, mast, deca mix and holy fucking shit... the pip was intense for the first several weeks.
But warming it up beforehand, pushing the needle as deep into the muscle as possible, then massaging and adding more heat to your injection site will help. But sometimes... we just have to suffer until that virgin muscle gets use to it.
Blame it on the tren 😂😂

bobby ricky

You must take 20 minutes to pin😂😂

Gainz.

😂 Virgin muscle.. I love it. It's definitely been long enough for her to be considered a virgin again. What are your tips for warming? How long? I appreciate yalls advice. Yesterday was my 4th shot, so I'm at the beginning of week 2 and it's got me wanting to switch to ANYTHING ELSE than this.

Yeah... I haven't been a virgin in any sense of the world in a very long time 😂🤣.
But as far as warming, Barrow your girls hair dryer, run it under some hot water.
Your not looking to cook it, just warm it up a little bit.

You must take 20 minutes to pin😂😂

At the height of my pip, yeah... I was doing everything possible to try and make it less. Now I just draw and send it home.

Aussie

I injected 50mg TrenA into each delt one afternoon. Fuck the pip had me cuddling myself in bed 🤣🤣🤣
Find a muscle that takes 3ml of gear (my delts) use this muscle and then find another.
I have actually seen people doing full tren cycles SubQ just so they don’t have muscle Pip.

bobby ricky

Between the tren and mast.. I'm trying so hard not to get myself in trouble. What I think is ok... and what is actually ok... not the same thing. So... wish me luck 😂🤣
You already have luck on your side but I definitely wish u more. If you get it make sure you share pictures of that 🍑😂👍 when u get her to visit.

bobby ricky

Yeah... I haven't been a virgin in any sense of the world in a very long time 😂🤣.
But as far as warming, Barrow your girls hair dryer, run it under some hot water.
Your not looking to cook it, just warm it up a little bit.

At the height of my pip, yeah... I was doing everything possible to try and make it less. Now I just draw and send it home.
How much tren do u use a week? Tren ace or tren e