Trenbolonie Sandwich

Pedrito0906

What's up browskies,

Let's say a normal guy after X amount of cycles as experience, not looking to compete, just get the benefits of Tren, what would be dose to minimize side effects?

Asking for a friend of course 😏

seymour

What's up browskies,

Let's say a normal guy after X amount of cycles as experience, not looking to compete, just get the benefits of Tren, what would be dose to minimize side effects?

Asking for a friend of course 😏
LMFAO

Always gotta keep your friends informed 🤣

If you were seriously going to run it and for the purpose you're stating then I would suggest to try between 100mg and 200mg per week. Do not go over 200mg.

It's powerful shit. I would most certainly run Ace as well. With it being the shorter Ester it's going to get in and out of your system quicker. If you were to start experiencing some shit and said fuck this you will be able to get yourself back to normal much quicker have run Ace over E.

I would pin Ace ED. You will see some say EOD but I've done a lot of reading and it seems that doing it ED can help mitigate those nasty sides.

You're going to get different answers for all of this and some won't agree with what I'm saying I'm sure.

But, I'd suggest the following :

-Run Test Prop and pin ED
-Run Tren Ace and pin ED
-Do not exceed 100mg to 200mg Tren per week
-Use your normal TRT dose per week in addition to the Tren. There are guys who will say use more. But, lots of information out there shows less sides when using Test at lower doses with Tren. Personally, I use TRT dose with Tren and I use the amount I'm describing
-Do NOT exceed 6-8 weeks of Tren
-It is powerful and harsh, you will see results and the longer you're on it the more pronounced the sides will be. Extending Tren use for 10, 11, 12 or more weeks is silly and it's a bit reckless if you ask me
-Your cycle can certainly be longer than that 6-8 weeks but that remainder of time I would only use Test and run it at higher dosages than your TRT

EMachine

Hey Big Pedro,

I'm currently blasting and decided to add a little bit of Tren 75 mg per week for a more dry look. I like to manipulate different compounds at the same time to see how they work for me, and I always start low to see how I react first, before attempting any more. When I start to experience the desired results, which with fast acting compounds should be within the first week (6-7 day), I stay there - that's how I determine my "sweet spot". My quest is to find the lowest, most effective dose I can get away with. I have found however, that 75 mg per week is the minimum I can take, without sides, and keeps me at optimum hormonal levels without those peaks and valleys that bodybuilder put themselves through. However, my diet is on point and that's extremely important when it comes to Tren. That's it! By the way, I'm doing Test, primo, and anavar (4-6 weeks...haven't decided yet). I noticed results right away (first week). I respond well to anabolics and especially to Tren. I don't need much!! I don't like to go into dosages here. However, my recommendation to all is to find the lowest possible dose that gets you the desired results. That should always be everyone's doses. Not what someone used and liked, although that can serve as a guide.

I wanted to point out that it is always best to start low, like I'm doing and see how you look and feel. You want to find your "Sweet Spot." I don't get sweaty at night like most do, because my dose is low. When you start getting night sweats, which is a very common side effect, I believe it's a sign that you are using too much and you can get away with less. Your body talks to you all the time. Most people don't listen and then attribute this side effect to just one of the effects of being on Tren, but I disagree. I'm speaking not just from a theoretical standpoint but also from experience.

However, most bro science says that you should take a minimum of 50 mg per day or every other day, depending how your body responds to this compound. I like the EOD protocol for me of 25 mg. My sex drive is pretty high at this dose, no night sweats, no aggressiveness to the point that I want to rip somebody's head off, like I get when I was taking 700 mgs per week (competition days). It was just too much and unfortunately, I was within a circle, at that time, of heavy users and was persuaded/peer pressured to use a "man's dose". I also found later on, through trial and error, that less was actually more for me, and that 6 weeks was enough...for me.

Week 7 for me was when I started to experience sides...decrease libido, feeling sluggish, depression, and anxiety. Now at this dose, I go up to 8 weeks safely, which I won't (6 weeks of Tren, like Seymour mentioned above is enough and safer). Of all the people I've worked with, only a handful did not experience sides after 6 weeks of use.

seymour

I completely agree. I think pretty much the only thing that differed very slightly between Machine and I was the ED vs EOD.

There is most certainly information out there to suggest both. I do think it's highly individual and person to person due to many factors, age, genetics, diet, training, rest, the actual quality of the gear....goes on and on.

But.....I think the BEST thing yo take from these posts is what Machine said about START LOW, listen to your body, adjust, AND FIND THE LOWEST dose that you can use and respond well to. That is what we're after in the first place, right...results? Not sides...so don't overload your body with excess dosages that you don't need because you're already responding. It makes no sense from health standpoint, financially either because you go through more gear being wasteful and spend more money, you are also overloading receptors in your body and eventually they will most likely need more and where do you go when you started at high dosages and blasting for YEARS already?

I've said the exact same thing about finding the lowest dose you respond to without getting bad sides and stick to that before and in another thread.....SERIOUSLY this is the best advice out of these few replies.

The 100mg to 200mg I noted was more of a baseline and a sort of hey try this. A guide so to speak like Machine said.

I see you on here all the time Pedro which was why I didn't get into the whole have you cycled before? Have you used Tren? Stats please?

I know you're pretty well informed. Just please if you do decide to do this consider taking a slower and more cautious route. Others won't agree cause they are hard-core and MANLY lol. But...the proof is there my man. Machine has lots of experience and has even spent time in competition and around other competitors....hearing he took crazy dosages and now is more health conscious and uses low dosages in relation to what he said should be a huge deciding factor to help you moving forward.

Good luck my man! Stay safe Pedro 🤟

seymour

Yo Pedro if you eat that Trenbolonie sandwich make sure to throw some cheese 🧀 on that baby though...I fucking love cheese. Cheese connoisseur over here baby.

Pedrito0906

LMFAO

Always gotta keep your friends informed 🤣

If you were seriously going to run it and for the purpose you're stating then I would suggest to try between 100mg and 200mg per week. Do not go over 200mg.

It's powerful shit. I would most certainly run Ace as well. With it being the shorter Ester it's going to get in and out of your system quicker. If you were to start experiencing some shit and said fuck this you will be able to get yourself back to normal much quicker have run Ace over E.

I would pin Ace ED. You will see some say EOD but I've done a lot of reading and it seems that doing it ED can help mitigate those nasty sides.

You're going to get different answers for all of this and some won't agree with what I'm saying I'm sure.

But, I'd suggest the following :

-Run Test Prop and pin ED
-Run Tren Ace and pin ED
-Do not exceed 100mg to 200mg Tren per week
-Use your normal TRT dose per week in addition to the Tren. There are guys who will say use more. But, lots of information out there shows less sides when using Test at lower doses with Tren. Personally, I use TRT dose with Tren and I use the amount I'm describing
-Do NOT exceed 6-8 weeks of Tren
-It is powerful and harsh, you will see results and the longer you're on it the more pronounced the sides will be. Extending Tren use for 10, 11, 12 or more weeks is silly and it's a bit reckless if you ask me
-Your cycle can certainly be longer than that 6-8 weeks but that remainder of time I would only use Test and run it at higher dosages than your TRT
Tren is not in my near future if ever, just wanted to know opinions of gurus.
700 mgs per week (competition days)
Shit!!! How did you feel man, did you have all the craziness? Aggression, lack of sleep, paranoia?
Good luck my man! Stay safe Pedro
Thank you bro, you too, did you have bad sides effect too? How much did you take

Yo Pedro if you eat that Trenbolonie sandwich make sure to throw some cheese 🧀 on that baby though...I fucking love cheese. Cheese connoisseur over here baby.
You know it, cheese its what gives the great flavor!!

EMachine

Tren is not in my near future if ever, just wanted to know opinions of gurus.

Shit!!! How did you feel man, did you have all the craziness? Aggression, lack of sleep, paranoia?

Thank you bro, you too, did you have bad sides effect too? How much did you take

You know it, cheese its what gives the great flavor!!
Hey BIG PEDRO!

700 mg of Tren made me feel like Superman in the gym - super strong, was dry, shredded, very low body fat, was also using. Winny, Clen, GH, Insulin, and other stuff, as you can imagine.

I experienced all the sides, night sweats (had to chbage my sheets EOD), depression, anxiety, a little paranoia too…afterwards, I experienced ED (not cool at all), and some kidney issues. Tren is harsh on the kidneys. Is so important to drink a minimum of 1.5 gallons per day while on this amazing, yet potentially dangerous compound.

However, the most damaging side for me one was aggression, impatience and I welcomed anyone who needed an attitude adjustment I walked around trying to control myself 24/7. I was a ticking bomb 💣!!! I looked pretty good and placed pretty high. Never looked better! I spent $10,000 on a 16-week cycle. I was broke and chasing a pro card, which back then, was really hard to get. If I were competing these days with the physique I had back then, I believe I would have gotten it by now. It’s much easier these days to get one…more competitions and the less requirements.

EMachine

BIG PEDRO,

You said, “Tren is not in my near future if ever, just wanted to know opinions of gurus.”

I think you mentioned before that you’re on your 3rd cycle, right?

You are a great example for anyone who has chosen to use anabolics!!! Seymour is also someone who has followed that same route, and both of you guys are going to be doing this well into your 50’s and 60’s…God willing.

You probably have heard about the passing of Bodybuilder and coach, BOSTON FLOYD, yesterday. He was only 29 years old. He left behind his wife, one young son, (3-5 years old) and his parents.

Unlike both of you, but a lot like one of our members, CAPTAIN, he abused steroids. More was always better for him. He was sick, on stage 5 kidney failure after using a certain peptide to lose fat. He experimented with this peptide by injecting the entire vial (5 mg) each day. There were only studies done on chicken and rats using this product and he again, decided that more was better.
He died in his kitchen after going to the gym, with what is believed to be a heart attack. An autopsy has yet to confirm that.

High amounts of gear do this long term. He started very young and 1- took ridiculously high doses, 2- stayed on these high doses for a long time, 3- didn’t cruise on TRT doses, but on 500 mg or more of test per week, 4- his body never really got a chance to recover, 5- continued to experiment with new products, 6- used high doses of Tren for too long (700 mg was is minimum dose and most of the time around a gram of Tren per week).

My point is that you are doing this right by going slowly. Over time, anabolics will get to you, especially, if you use orals. Limit oral use to 4 weeks…6 max (only if you use Primobolan Acetate, or anavar). Dbol, anadrol, Tbol, winny, etc…limit to 4 weeks.

Cedric McMillan, another top pro, is now experiencing health issues as well- esophagus. He has dropped from the Arnold Classic.

Pedrito0906

I think you mentioned before that you’re on your 3rd cycle, right?
I'm on my first cycle brother, I was diagnosed with low T I think cause of my stressful job (aerospace defense), lack of sleep and genetics. The only reason I got into gear is because since I have to pin myself and since I've been athletic all my life I have a good discipline, I will experiment with other things slowly and with time, to see how my body reacts, but everything as healthy as possible. I also like to read and inform myself about other with experience.

Learn from the mistakes of others, you're too young to make them all yourself - Eleanor Roosevelt

BOSTON FLOYD

I saw that news brother, honestly I can't understand how somebody will trade their health for fame, its like My 600-lbs life, how does somebody get to that level of being fat. I have a cousin that his parents are the most lazy people, they only feed him with fast food and junk, he's 29 and its going to get as fast as them, when I was there in the same country he was going with me to the gym, I showed him intermittent fasting, how to eat healthy, and that kind of good stuff, but now he's back on being super fat.

Slow and steady mutha trucka 🤣
That's the idea brother, life is meant to be enjoyed as healthy as possible.

EMachine

I'm on my first cycle brother, I was diagnosed with low T I think cause of my stressful job (aerospace defense), lack of sleep and genetics. The only reason I got into gear is because since I have to pin myself and since I've been athletic all my life I have a good discipline, I will experiment with other things slowly and with time, to see how my body reacts, but everything as healthy as possible. I also like to read and inform myself about other with experience.

Learn from the mistakes of others, you're too young to make them all yourself - Eleanor Roosevelt

I saw that news brother, honestly I can't understand how somebody will trade their health for fame, its like My 600-lbs life, how does somebody get to that level of being fat. I have a cousin that his parents are the most lazy people, they only feed him with fast food and junk, he's 29 and its going to get as fast as them, when I was there in the same country he was going with me to the gym, I showed him intermittent fasting, how to eat healthy, and that kind of good stuff, but now he's back on being super fat.

That's the idea brother, life is meant to be enjoyed as healthy as possible.
I said Boston Floyd but it’s actually, Boston Lloyd…ooopps!

EMachine

Also, you work in aerospace defense? That is crazy…I’m a good way. You deal with alien stuff!?? R U a believer in aliens? I little off topic but…

Pedrito0906

Also, you work in aerospace defense? That is crazy…I’m a good way. You deal with alien stuff!?? R U a believer in aliens? I little off topic but…
I don't deal with Alien stuff, I do believe we are not the only ones, but travelling with the tech you see is not the adequate one due to being too slow. One thing I can tell you without going into much detail is that the travelling technology you see on TV as the most updated it is not the most recent one. Tech you see declassified today has been around for decades in top secret, let your imagination run and think what tech we will see declassified 10 years from now :)

lefty

hey , new to this site but not to experience, i also agree less is better, i have done runs of tren e , it is a monster and the sides are also. thru the years my body has gotten sensitive to it also , last few runs on it i got tren gyno, even started leaking a bit- fuck that , i never ran e ( or a for that matter) w/out caber , but once i started leaking i had to stop. I miss it ,i will try some time in future again at extremely low doses , being hypervigilant w nipple soreness, last time as soon as soreness came like i said i stopped and cabered the hell out of it , it took a while but it went away but i miss the tren , it is a monster worker
also what out for dangerous increasing in Hemoglobin and hematocrit, tren may do this, just get labs, had to get phlebotomy therapy to lower

Alexdb2022

Slow and steady mutha trucka 🤣
You two have been extremely helpful to me on this forum about cycling, etc. For that reason, I don’t think tren is something I’ll do. I’m already an aggressive person who has always has bad acne and that along with the ED risks just aren’t worth it in my eyes. For now at least. Okay rambling sorry, my question is are you guys on tiktok? I ask because tren use is extremely glorified on there by middle aged folks especially it seems and huge dosages are encouraged, as well as off cycling discouraged completely. I see kids all over it jumping on cycles of tren their first time for 6months sometimes. I guess I don’t have a point, this makes me SO sad. It’s what led me to find this forum as i knew I was hearing horrible info. I’ve never heard people speak about using so little trend or finding low dose sweet spots and it makes me happy I found this. I wish more would cause tiktok is a hot mess right now.

suppsforlife

Alex - you're definitely right. And you've done an amazing decision of informing yourself first.
Tren glorified by middle aged in high dosages and discouraged in off cycling?! Someone on tiktok wants to kill people.
Trenbolone is so powerful with so many side effects that there's no point in using it unless you are competing. there are safer alternatives that can help you a lot!