Trenbolonie Sandwich

seymour

You two have been extremely helpful to me on this forum about cycling, etc. For that reason, I don’t think tren is something I’ll do. I’m already an aggressive person who has always has bad acne and that along with the ED risks just aren’t worth it in my eyes. For now at least. Okay rambling sorry, my question is are you guys on tiktok? I ask because tren use is extremely glorified on there by middle aged folks especially it seems and huge dosages are encouraged, as well as off cycling discouraged completely. I see kids all over it jumping on cycles of tren their first time for 6months sometimes. I guess I don’t have a point, this makes me SO sad. It’s what led me to find this forum as i knew I was hearing horrible info. I’ve never heard people speak about using so little trend or finding low dose sweet spots and it makes me happy I found this. I wish more would cause tiktok is a hot mess right now.
I'm definitely in that middle aged category - I'll be 35 next month.

My man...I don't even have Facebook let alone IG or TikTok. My wife loves TikTok though. She doesn't make them though - she just likes to watch funny ones. She will show me them a lot of times. She knows that if it's one she's going to show me then it better be somewhat corrupted or crude as I'm a bit fucked in the head and have a unique sense of humor LOL.

Social media in a lot of ways is toxic especially for young kids. Hell, even adults at times.

There are definitely good uses of social media though as for networking and staying in touch; but, a lot of it I can't fucking stand and that shit is a bunch of weak minded attention seeking whores. LMFAO

That shit is major bad news though being made to be good and so great to use. Kids at very young age are dumb and so easily influenced. That can really get people hurt.

Alexdb2022

Alex - you're definitely right. And you've done an amazing decision of informing yourself first.
Tren glorified by middle aged in high dosages and discouraged in off cycling?! Someone on tiktok wants to kill people.
Trenbolone is so powerful with so many side effects that there's no point in using it unless you are competing. there are safer alternatives that can help you a lot!
Seriously this is the conclusion I’ve came to. Can’t tell me with hard work and different compounds I can’t reach those same goals with hard work. And man it literally isn’t SOMEONE. It’s hundreds. It’s so dangerous and to each their own of course but kids are watching these tik toks and it honestly makes me go off I spend a lot of my day raging on these posts lol

Alexdb2022

I'm definitely in that middle aged category - I'll be 35 next month.

My man...I don't even have Facebook let alone IG or TikTok. My wife loves TikTok though. She doesn't make them though - she just likes to watch funny ones. She will show me them a lot of times. She knows that if it's one she's going to show me then it better be somewhat corrupted or crude as I'm a bit fucked in the head and have a unique sense of humor LOL.

Social media in a lot of ways is toxic especially for young kids. Hell, even adults at times.

There are definitely good uses of social media though as for networking and staying in touch; but, a lot of it I can't fucking stand and that shit is a bunch of weak minded attention seeking whores. LMFAO

That shit is major bad news though being made to be good and so great to use. Kids at very young age are dumb and so easily influenced. That can really get people hurt.
Honestly! It’s so sad and honestly scares the shit out of me.

suppsforlife

Seriously this is the conclusion I’ve came to. Can’t tell me with hard work and different compounds I can’t reach those same goals with hard work. And man it literally isn’t SOMEONE. It’s hundreds. It’s so dangerous and to each their own of course but kids are watching these tik toks and it honestly makes me go off I spend a lot of my day raging on these posts lol
those people should be referred to this forum. There are TONS of examples of people regretting using tren. here's a recent one: https://musclegurus.to/forum/threads/new-member.865573/

suppsforlife

I do my best but it makes sense why people see the gainz from tren and listen to the one suggesting to do it rather than the one suggesting not to. It’s a shame. Especially at 16-25 id say
yeah, but those who recommend using it, better explain everything