Trest/ment first time

Jat

Hi Peoples

I’m 45 and getting back on to gear to put size on again after a year of and weight lose due to personal issues.
I stared using at 40 and went test E 1 ml a week and went from 84 up to 93kg lean. Since that first cycle I thought “ fuck it”
And thought I’d have a crack at what I could and mucked around with stacks but usally kept low dose of 2 pins a week with test/ tren E, test/ deca, test/ mas, and sometimes mixing them. Of 1-2 ml each pin, 3 if I was mixing 3.
Couple questions.
1. Is it ok to mix in the same syringe? Have been but been reading some people say not to, never seems to affect me adverse before

2. I only took armidex once after my first cycle and never took pct again ( probably done about 10 or 12 cycles over the 4 yrs.) but now at 45 and losing the weight I did I feel my natural test has taken a hit which last bloods ( before I stopped) was still naturally high. Never had sore nips or anything but don’t feel… as testy as I did before but that could be that I’m not training the same ether?

3. Thinking of trying trest a, just wondering what thoughts are in it?

I’m currently 85kg and looking to get back to 93/95kg or bigger ( always wanted to see what I was like at 100kg) alway been skinny/lean and my metabolism hasn’t seemed to slow down.
Currently got 2 vial of test E, vial of deca. But was thinking if just going trest if it checks out.

HGH.to

1. Is it ok to mix in the same syringe? Have been but been reading some people say not to, never seems to affect me adverse before
you can, at least as long as they have similar esters. But I still wouldn't because it's more likely to cause pains. if do it and it works out fine, you could mix.
2. I only took armidex once after my first cycle and never took pct again ( probably done about 10 or 12 cycles over the 4 yrs.) but now at 45 and losing the weight I did I feel my natural test has taken a hit which last bloods ( before I stopped) was still naturally high. Never had sore nips or anything but don’t feel… as testy as I did before but that could be that I’m not training the same ether?
can't really understand the question.
3. Thinking of trying trest a, just wondering what thoughts are in it?
what trest a? trestolone? or trenbolone?
Currently got 2 vial of test E, vial of deca. But was thinking if just going trest if it checks out.
what's your experience with steroids? what have you used so far? what dosages? results?

Jat

Hi HGH

Sorry about my ramblings.

With the armidex I was ment to ask what people would suggest for pct during or after. I’ve only used armidex once after my first cycle and never bothered again. I heard using Hcg on cycle keeps your natural test up, any views on this?
I have always had naturally high test but lately feel it’s dropped but haven’t done bloods yet to check where I’m at.

I’ve used Tren before but read a little bit about Trestolone and from what little I’ve read it’s ether better then Tren and great or has crazy gyno type side affect and shit.. I know everyone is different, I’ve never had gyno or even sore nips but only ever used low dose eg 1ml of test and stacked with 1 ml Tren or Mas etc in one shot or two shots a week.

Atm I’ve got a 2 vials of test E, a bottle of deca, and going to order some drol to kick start….. but today 2 bottle turned up from a source I’d ordered off 6 weeks ago… but they had never responded and then I read people on other forums ( from Feb 2022) calling them Mark and Daves paint shop (austeroids*) and saying they were dodgy and not sending products and even products sent are shit (red Tren!) so I’m not sure what to do with those now. Bin I guess.
but was wondering about the Trestolone (if I got it) do use it as a base or stack as I’ve heard both, is it as good as some say or as bad as some say? After some opinions pls.

Used gear for about 4 yrs and tried stacks of Tren, Mas, deca, Eq, but as I said only low doses. Probably done about 2 or 3, 10 weeks cycles a year, but been off it all for about a 1yr.
Just getting back into weights and strongman again. Dropped from 95kg to 76kg as I had a shit divorce, stopped doing weights and stared smoking pot again after a 15 yr absence from it and always been the skinny kid weight just fell off me.

Jat

Ps. My results from my first cycle just doing a test E cycle was going from 85 up to 93kg by the 5 week doing weights and CrossFit. Since then even off I stuck around 93kg which I felt great at. The went to just weight and strongman training for 6 months and got to 96kg still lean when I started eating better on just test E, think I was doing just 1 or 2 ml a week.
Want to get back to around 95kg again. Hate being 85kg again, felt great at 95kg and I have a t-shirt I LOVE that fits well at 95kg but shit on me now 😂

HGH.to

Check your Test. if it's low, no need to PCT. you'll just continue using testosterone in lower dosage.
it seems like you want to grow, so Test + Deca + Drol is enough to bulk you up. No need for trenbolone or trestolone. I wouldn't recommend MENT at all (unless you're a professional) while Trenbolone is something I recommend if you want to get strong and lean. As long as you want to grow, your Test + Deca + Drol is good enough. Arimidex during the cycle if you have high estrogen. PCT only if your Test are in normal range with Clomid and/or Nolvadex

Jat

Cheers! Much appreciated! I’ll stick to the test, deca and drol and see how I go. Thanks very much for the info. 😊

Jat

PS sorry to jump on your post!
That’s ok. Yea I have and turned up, found a couple more too but sticking with this one as it seems good.
@Jat were you able to get hold/in touch with any trusted supplier in Australia?
yea… we’ll it turned up anyway. Haven’t started yet but. Found a couple others but I tend to stick to one at a time if it serves my purpose. Plus I don’t do big stacks etc so I don’t need much.

vt99

That’s ok. Yea I have and turned up, found a couple more too but sticking with this one as it seems good.

yea… we’ll it turned up anyway. Haven’t started yet but. Found a couple others but I tend to stick to one at a time if it serves my purpose. Plus I don’t do big stacks etc so I don’t need much.
did you find one, I got scammed by an online then the one that worked disappeared.