Trestolone | MENT cycle

CaptainPlanet

I am mostly trying to learn about how to use MENT from people with knowledge as there's little information on MENT anywhere.

Does anyone know how MENT is supposed to be taken, and what to expect? I know dosages typically vary from 100mg to 350mg weekly, and I guess you're supposed to take it with a low dose Test as well as an AI ?

Anyone taken MENT? I have a very legit source.

HGH.to

I know dosages typically vary from 100mg to 350mg weekly, and I guess you're supposed to take it with a low dose Test as well as an AI ?
never used it myself but yeah, i also heard about it. You could try about 300 mg of both weekly to see how it goes.
but why do you want to try trestolone specifically?

What are the sides if I may ask?
Truthfully has of right now I have zero sides, For 22 days I have been running eod the following

1) test prop 100mg
2) tren ace 100mg
3) Npp 100mg

I have been on the Ment Trestolone Ace for 11 days total at 50mg Ed

My start weight was 218 and tonight jumped on scale weighting in today at 230

Twizted

I've heard estrogen levels spike really easy on ment. And if I recall it atomatizes into 7a-methyl- estradiol which is a stronger form and harder to control.

suppsforlife

logic says it should be. Never tried MENT myself so can't say. but as long as it aromatizes and doesn't bind directly to estrogen receptors as Anadrol does, then Aromasin should be helpful.

Twizted

As far as I recall you can use aromasin to control it. It's just a stronger form of estrogen and can take more effort to control. I haven't tried ment yet, I want to eventually. I have done a good deal of research on it though because I like to know as much as possible before trying something.