Trestolone vs Tren

DiamondPharm

Gonna follow this. This is an interesting compound. I have a chance to carry it, buts i don't see people being interested in it, and my supplier requires a large volume purchase for it. Never ran it personally and don't have much desire to add it in, anytime in the near future. 

JARHEAD2

We do have a domestic source that carries this. I'm sure when he sees this he can shed a little light. If you check it out on his website, he gives a brief explanation.

APL

There is no comparison between the two....MENT is in a league of its on and is a whole new class of compound. Do some serious research on it more than a comparison to tren then decide if you want kids in the future etc before thinking about running it. Trest is roughly 250% stronger than tren which should put it in perspective for comparison sake. Also it is one of the hardest to source compounds ever known as only a couple pharmaceutical plants in the world produce it (its not produced every day in those plants as far as I know so supply is tightly controlled) and nearly impossible to source in a powder form.

patpinto80

Hey MG brothers I got a hold of this Trestolone.I heard it is strong as crap.Ill be trying only 25mg of this stuff every week.I will keep you guys informed on this product.But I wont be pinning it till another 8 weeks yet.Til then be safe.

Dolf

It's an ace ester so you might want to rethink your plan of attack or better yet do some serious research before messing with such a powerful compound...

siegmund

trestolone (ment ).i dont a real lot about other than it only comes in A , I may be wrong , but I see where it says you dont need test with ment , ???

it is a 19 nor but the recommened doese where I researched is 25 to 50 mg a day .

a educated. Guess id say 25 mg a day is sufficient ..i suggest doing alot more research on this ...like I  said I realm dont like sharing much on a compound I haven't ran but you dosing made me google search ,and i think you should do the same ...

siegmund

well the half life of a A ester is and I think is only a A is 8 to 12 hours and that's half life ...mean you have to dose ed ....sometimes 2 x....

the recommend dose is 10mg ...brother its clear you need do your research on this ...i picked this up from a few quick Google. Searches , seems to me you be wasting your money on once a week

hopefully kp or Mr fix chime in here I know they have experience with ,like i said i have no personal experience. But GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND

strong

Yes brother, Trestolone needs to be pinned every day. Please man, If you don't know that you shouldn't be messing with it. If you run 25 mgs a week u might as well throw it in the garbage. Please Pat, Read up on Trestolone and Half lives.  Stick with the test @maybe 500 mgs and Eq at 800/900 mgs. Good luck...

siegmund

agreed ,

I never did much research till now and I know more in 20 minutes , I agree with strong ,this shit no joke ,and please reconsider why throw your $$ out window or hurt yourself. ...RETHINK THIS

SemperFi

We all break rules and some of us more than others but MENT should be reserved for the very experienced or for those who are under close supervision of an AAS professional. I should say the same thing about many of the compounds we choose to put into our bodies.

This sight is designed to educate us and in some cases keep us from making mistakes but it will not make the decisions for us. That is left up to the individual.

The goal is to be safe and stay safe!

SEMPER FI

Dolf

Refer him to my favorite saying..."you'd be better of giving me half the money, and letting me kick you in the nuts."

Dolf

SF you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Even when you hold its head under the water.