Trestolone

zakco

What dosage do you run....I don't know a lot about it but I understand it's powerful stuff.

Hchero

50 mg ED pre workout … the strength gains and recomp possibilities are nothing less than amazing, if your getting real shit. It’s faked a lot.

Hchero

Combined with 500 mcg methyltren, 50 nonester nandro… strength and muscle gains are crazy

Hchero

I like to combine 20-20-20-20-20 /adrol-dbol-sdrol-tren no ester-TNE.. 1 mL pre workout it’s unreal the intensity and pumps

HGH.to

with such compounds, it's no doubt that you get the unreal intensity and pumps. you use some of the most powerful steroids on the market. all at the same time. no sides?

Hchero

Low doses man, and no ester… zero sides I manage BP with telmisartan to reduce left ventricle hypertrophy. You should talk to some guys I see using tren estered every week lol that shit has some sides lol

Gainz.

@GainzBandit used Tren estered without any issues. @bobby ricky also seems to respond well to Tren E including many others.
mostly its because of the dosage people use. You don't seem to run huge dosages tho
... Is having a constant erection "without any issues"
Is having so much sex you have to buy creams and ice packs "without any issues" ?
But yeah... I didn't have any nasty sides. No extreme acne, no emotional outbursts, no night sweats. I had a mild amount of insomnia, but 12mg dissolvable melatonin fixed that.
But I was also running mast with my tren.
The only "bad" side was... My sex drive. It literally took over my life and my mind.
2 more days... And I'm starting all over again

zakco

Never tried no ester compounds? Shit man, it’s a whole nother realm. Great stuff.
Never....I'm pretty new to AAS. I attempted 3 cycles in my mid 30's but had to abort all of them due to side effects. Stayed natural another 10 years and at 45 started juicing. So far it's Test E/ MastE /Deca that I've used and tolerate well.

TotalWar

It's ment the one that can make you sterile?
Yes, ment aka trestolone but no studies showed permanent sterility. That's why it was not pursued medically it wasn't an effective ENOUGH contraceptive. I don't think any male would be infertile permanently unless seriously abusing it.