Trestolone

Gainz.

I ain’t having anymore kids 🤣
I want to get snipped so bad!!

Yes, ment aka trestolone but no studies showed permanent sterility. That's why it was not pursued medically it wasn't an effective ENOUGH contraceptive. I don't think any male would be infertile permanently unless seriously abusing it.

... Exactly how much would I have to take to be considered "abuse"
🤣😂🤣🤣

Gainz.

Lmfaoooo that's what we don't know...I just HAD to try it but I was nervous about that too so I ran it only fir a month

Haha... My girl and I fuck like catholic rabbits... But the last thing either of us want is more kids..we already have 3 between us. She's on birth control... And I'm a level 98 Jenga player. But I'm still looking to get cut... But it's fucking $2,800 bucks.
But $2,800 for solid piece of mind... Not too bad.

suppsforlife

maybe you've heard about synthol? but that's no steroid, that's dog shit. but if someone told you otherwise about real steroids, they were either lying or have no idea what they're talking about, what are steroids, hormones, how they work and so on.

Craig tomo

YES I have but I wouldn't take it 💯% looked it up but it didn't convince me and from now on I'll be posting on ere for advice 👍

NyangoStar

I only used it in very very low doses and it worked. It's very powerful and I was too concerned about going past 50mcg every two days to use more.

Vail 61

What dosage do you run....I don't know a lot about it but I understand it's powerful stuff.
I've played with it at 50mg every day for 2 maybe 3 weeks. It is pretty cool I saw results as soon as the 3rd day but it seemed like I built up a tolerance really fast like the 10th day so it was only short blasts for me. I would just use it occasionally when I had something coming up and I wanted to look ripped hope that helps
I only used it in very very low doses and it worked. It's very powerful and I was too concerned about going past 50mcg every two days to use more.

Vail 61

I've played with it at 50mg every day for 2 maybe 3 weeks. It is pretty cool I saw results as soon as the 3rd day but it seemed like I built up a tolerance really fast like the 10th day so it was only short blasts for me. I would just use it occasionally when I had something coming up and I wanted to look ripped hope that helps
Absolutely br safe always plus there isn't alot of info on it , I'm starting to hear a little about in the last year but not to much on long studys.Gainz probably knows alot more about the trestolone I just know it works fast and peaks fast for me and it's easy to get

NyangoStar

Absolutely br safe always plus there isn't alot of info on it , I'm starting to hear a little about in the last year but not to much on long studys.Gainz probably knows alot more about the trestolone I just know it works fast and peaks fast for me and it's easy to get
I followed the protocol Tony Huge and Coach Trevor and even David Crossland outlined in 2016 and 2017. Tony Huge had a series of videos and showed how 100mcg of Trestalone Acetate every few days was causing him to lactate and how it flared up the gyno he got on Tren and Deca. In one video he squeezed out milk! That's why I only took 50mcg every two days.