Tribulus ?

Rawred

Just a quick question ....

During PCT after a heavy cycle would using Tribulus be of any benifit ? Does it help get your natural test levels back up normal or will it only work once your levels are naturally back up and then increase them ?

hayabusa

first couple times i used it, it helped...now im on for too long for it to have an effect...personally id make sure you have hcg...thats much better at prepping your nuts for recovery

B

barrelchest

If your looking for natural D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) is proven to raise natural test levels. I went on it once when I was off cycle to try it out and it started to give me a lump in my nip I ended up needing some letro to get rid of it. I've used it for pct before, worked pretty good...def not as good as hCG though

NZT-49

Tribulus has not been proven to increase testosterone levels by notable studies. I believe supplement companies state some skewed or inaccurate studies in order to sell their product. For me, tribulus does not really do anything noticeable, but from some online anecdotal reports it seems some people "feel" much better, have higher libido, etc.

So I think tribulus supplementation during PCT would affect different people differently but could not hurt in my opinion. It depends on the individual response, but I highly doubt it would increase testosterone.

D

dolfanshan

It could be the placebo effect. As far a sups go in the states a company can claim their sup does this and that, and it's up to the fda to prove it cannot. That's why I generally find natural sups to be scams. Especially test boosters and estrogen blockers.